9.0

Baton Rouge , Louisiana

••
Kentrell Gaulden

For the second time today Daija had popped up , Ian know if shawty ain't get it or what but we wasn't together no more and we was over with. She was the only female I ever dated in this city , and she ended up fucking me over like I hoped she wouldn't have.

Ion' know what was up with this girl , but I see I was definitely gone have to set some shit straight. This bitch was bat shit crazy , and ian want her and Makye going at. To be honest ion' even think Makye was cut like that.

" Why you couldn't keep it real and say she was ya' girl ? " Daija laughed as she started to approach us with her two lil' puppy dog ass friends running behind her. I had stepped back from Makye and she got off the hood of the car.

" Ian' gotta tell you shit , yeen' my business. Get the fuck up out of here with all that." I smacked my lips waving off her comments and smacked my arms around Makye's waist.

Turning towards her I watched her facial expression , she had her whole face turned up mugging the fuck out of Daija.

" Why you keep popping up asking questions bout us ? " Makye spoke up causing me to look over at her , her whole voice had changed. She had hella' attitude in her voice.

" Now she wanna speak up. Girl I can be worried about whatever I want to. Just know that's my nigga , always have been always will be." Daija chuckled and shrugged crossing her arms over her chest. I shook my head and chuckled.

Why this bitch lying ?

" Don't seem like it to me. If this yo' man come get em." Makye snapped back at her starting to play with the ends of her curly ponytail. I looked over watching as one of Daija's friends started to whisper in her.

" Ain't you the girl in the car who friend got shot by the police ? " Daija chuckled as she flipped her hair back. My eyes damn near popped out my head hearing that shit come out here mouth.

" Yea and what's funny about that bitch ? " Makye spoke back to her , I was so in mmshock I really ain't know what to do. I could feel a few people starting to crowd about her.

" Aye Daija don't even do that mane'." I spoke up already knowing that this shit was about to go to far.

" Nah' she just called me a bitch." Daija said before trying to lunge out towards Makye but I pushed her back she fell back against her lol group of friends what were standing behind her.

" This ain't the place for that shit , you bringing up her dead peoples. You foul , ion know how many times I gotta say it Daija mane'. We ain't a thang' it's ova' been ova." I yelled back at her watching the crowd around us start to move along.

She just stared at me with this look in her eyes, like she wanted me to tell her I was lying. But I wasn't. I had been done with her from the moment she ran off with a nigga shit , she wasn't to be trusted.

" You'n know shit about my friend so make sure you keep what happened to him out of your mouth." Makye warned her as she started to walk off from Nia's car. I smacked my lips before rushing up behind her leaving Daija behind us.