14.0

Later That Night
New Orleans ,Louisiana
12:45 AM

Makye Bullard

Music blared through the speakers of the huge mansion we were in

Music blared through the speakers of the huge mansion we were in. This was the event of the summer in , it was packed as hell in here. The place was so big it was still so much space around. Backyard with the pool and jacuzzi, a big ass water slide , drinks everywhere , people smoking weed , and everything else.

Reminded me of the nights Nia , Abdul , and I would just be out partying. Getting back to my house at like 2 in the morning , just last night trooping. We was always together though , no matter what was about to happen we never split up.

This was my first time at this event though , Nia had went last summer but I didn't. This was definitely the place to be though. I was in the backyard standing around near the pool with Nia'. Whatever she had us drinking had me swanging'. I had lost track of Kentrell and Ben after the first cup. This was our second.

They couldn't be that far from us cause I heard their voices in the distance.

" Girl yo lil' booty be going." Nia laughed as I pushed my hair back behind me sitting on her lap. She smacked her lips as soon as I sat down. We had just came back from dancing.

" Don't even say nothing cause you know I'm not even that heavy." I slightly slurred out looking back at her and sat my cup down. Good thing , I was a calm drinker. I sat it right in front of me so I could watch it...it was a lot of people in here and anybody could put anything in my shit.

" Bitch I'm not a chair." Nia laughed and shook her head taking a sip from her cup. I shook my head laughing and started to scan around the backyard hoping to find Ben and Kentrell.

Just to my lucky I got Ben standing by these two other niggas , on the other side of them was Kentrell. And some girl...she had her hand reached up at her hands gripping up onto his chin.

I instantly twisted up my lips watching him a smirk grew on his face. He was starring directly down at her...Watching him hike up his pants , his smile grew on his face.

I chuckled to myself before standing up from Nia's lap. Looking back at her , I pointed towards him watching her look up and over at him.

" Oh he must be stupid." Nia' laughed as I shook my head and instantly started to all over towards them. Just leaving Nia' behind me I watched them both as I made my way over there.

He was too busy in her face , he hadn't even noticed me coming up behind them. Just as I approached them both , I seen Nia' coming up behind me.