24.0

Kentrell Gaulden

Starring ahead at the two police officers that came into my room

Starring ahead at the two police officers that came into my room. A nigga instantly got cold feet...out of everything that happened last night.

This was the part , that I knew I was gone hate the most.

If I went back to jail for this shit , I could forget about this dream...Shit I could forget about even being on the outside again.

Everyone in the damn state had they eyes on me , I was considered " dangerous ". But what the fuck was I suppose to do ? A nigga playing with my money...and Marcus and Mario wasn't the type of niggas you take to court.

You was gone have to kill they asses to get yo' money and so there fore I did what the hell I had to do.

Stiffening up as I started to try and sit my self up in the bed , Kye rushed over to me gently helping me sit up.

Looking over at her I could see fear written all over here face. She ain't really been caught up in situations with the cops since the whole Abdul situation.

So I knew this was freaking her the hell out.

Both of the officers , one a woman and the other a man found the two chairs in front of my bed and both sat down.

" We aren't here to interrogate you Mr.Gaulden...there's been a very high percentage rate of murders out here this weekend. " The woman stated flipping her notebook back.

" And we just would like to known if you have any idea on who might have done this to you ? " The make officer asked staring me dead in my face.

Kye' reached her hand down to mine grabbing it. I could barley grabs her back , but the way she squeezed my hand I knew she was nervous.

Shit' she was breathing so damn hard I thought her ass was about to pass the fuck out.

" Ion know nothing , I had my back turned when they start shooting. When they turned around I got hit twice."

I blankly stated giving them story I wanted them to believe.

" Damn it ! We can get no fucking leads on this case ! " The female officer stated making me look over at Makye.

She was just starring down at the floor , she was still holding onto my hand though.

" You not from out here Mr.Gaulden ? " The make officer asked and I shook my head leaning it back up against the bed.

" Nah , I'm from Louisiana came out here to celebrate me and my girl anniversary." I lied again , that made Makye look up.

She chuckled before giving me a smile , and leaned back in her seat pulling her feet up in the chair.

" One more thing before we go Mr.Gaulden ? " The woman asked as they both started to get up and head towards the door.