He's an exicutionist

"Dude, she hasn't gotten out of bed for the past two days!" Toni whisper shouted into the phone, glancing worriedly at Rule who had the covers tucked up under her chin and had been staring straight ahead ever since she woke up. Toni rolls her eyes at the idiocy of  her best friends boyfriend and how his honest solution for her complete silence had just been to give her space. "She doesn't need space dummy, she needs you! Rule wants you Sweet Pea. She's hurt and dying on the inside because the past just slapped her upside the freakin head. So for god's sake Sweet Pea, ditch school and get your ass back here!" And with that, Toni hung up her phone.

Toni crouched in front of Rule, yanking the blankets off her body and grabbing her by the upper arms. "Radlee Vanessa Jones, get out of bed, take your clothes off, and get in the damn bathtub. Your boyfriend is gonna be here in less than ten minutes and you stink to high heavens!" Toni berraded Rule, dragging her into a sitting position and giving her a stern look. Rules eyes widened in horror at the realization that she smelt, slowly getting up from her bed and making her way into the bathroom.

Ten minutes went by and Sweet Pea arrived, Toni leaving the two of them alone and telling him Rule was in the shower. But then another ten minutes went by, followed by another, and Sweet Pea was honestly worried she might have drowned. He knocked gingerly on the door before realizing he'd already seen her naked before, a lot actually, and pushing open the door. Rule had her knees tucked to her chest and her head resting on them, water surrounding her.

"Angel," Sweet Pea called, his heart breaking at the sight of her. Grabbing a fluffy towel from the closet, Sweet Pea walked towards Rule and unplugged the bathtub drain, waiting until the water disappeared. "Hiram Lodge killed my parents," Rule admitted, turning in Sweet Peas direction for the first time, finally acknowledging she wasn't alone. "he killed them in front of me, and all I could do was watch from the closet." Sweet Pea wrapped the towel around Rules body, drying her off as she talked. "My dad, he uh, had locked me in there because he knew I would've gotten involved." Sweet Pea picked up Rule and carried her into the bedroom.

"My parents wouldn't go along with some plan he had and apparently they already knew too much, so he put a bullet in their heads," Rule laughed bitterly as Sweet Pea dressed her in some pajamas that were grey with black hearts on the shirt, something he was sure Toni bought for her "He's an exicutionist." Sweet Pea cupped her face, wiping away a stray tear. "I didn't know," he whispered, grabbing a hair brush from her vanity and gently dragging it through Rules tangles. "Not exactly dinner conversation babe," Rule gave a weak laugh at her half hearted joke before going back to silence, her eyebrows scrunching together when she realized what Sweet Pea was doing.

"Are you braiding my hair?"

Rule could sense the small smirk on his face at her incredulous tone. "Fangs taught me," just as she opened her mouth to ask why on god's green earth Fangs would even need to braid, Sweet Pea continued in a mortified tone "don't ask." Tying off her dutch braid, Rule caught Sweet Peas hand, lacing her fingers with his and squeezing to remind herself that he was in fact there. "I made you hot cocoa," Sweet Pea sang, guiding Rule into the living room and forcing her to take a seat on the couch, he grabbed the scalding drink from the still beeping microwave and sat in on the end table. Leaning into his side, Rule tucked a grey wool blanket around the two of them, Sweet Pea flipping through the tv to land on grey's anatomy, their favorite show. She'd even convinced Sweet Pea to wear scrubs with her on halloween a few months back, although she suspected he secretly liked it. She was right and had pictures to prove it, one of them being her home screen on her phone. "Thank you," she whispered, looking up at his adorably confused face. "There's no need to thank me. I love you Angel, it's what I do."

Rules eyes land on a stuffed owl about the size of a cat that looked as if Hedwig from Harry Potter had come to life, and she was certain it wasn't there before. Sweet Pea followed her gaze to the stuffed creature, proud of the small smile on her face. "Oh yeah, I won that for you at Pickens day. They had a Bear but I know how much you love Harry Potter so," he trailed off, Rule tilting her head upwards to press a lingering kiss on the under side of his jaw. "Thank you," Sweet Pea tilted his head down to kiss Rules lips.

"What do you think about marriage?" Sweet Pea continued talking when he saw her eyes widen "Not now, but I someday?" Rule waited for a second to respond, looking at the tv screen and thinking. "I'd like to get married, yeah. Not necessarily the whole white dress and veil thing but more like boots and a leather jacket." Sweet Pea laughed at Rule, not expecting anything less from his girlfriend. "Now thats a wedding I could get into." Sweet Pea placed his head in Rules lap, facing the tv and drawing shapes on her bare legs. Ever since the moment she met Sweet Pea Rule had always wanted to run her hands through his hair and never stop, so she decided to do it every chance she got. Which happened to include right now. "How is your hair so freaking soft?" Rule exclaims in a jealous tone of voice, accidently tugging on a strand of Sweet Peas hair and liking the result she got; a low growl and his hand tightening on Rules upper thigh.

"Well, i've completely forgotten what the hell has been going on for the past two and a half days."