You look like a serpent schoolgirl

Rule uncapped the palest foundation bottle you could buy, applying it to the serpents tattoo she wasn't allowed to show at school and leaving the various hickeys, bite marks, and scratches on show, her own little sign of rebellion. Plus if she was being honest, she kinda liked to show them off, exactly like Sweet Pea did. Washing off the remaining liquid from her hands, she quickly did a silver and black cat eye with a bold red lip. Braiding her hair into one fishtail, Rule pulled a dark grey beanie onto her head and fastened a matching knit cardigan on her body. Looking in the mirror she gave a quick hum of approval; heeled black ankle boots, black camisole, dark green knee high socks, and a high waisted blue and green plaid skirt. It seemed like Sweet Pea liked it too from his reaction.

"You look like a serpent school girl," Sweet Pea wraps his arms around Rule from behind, hugging her to his chest. Rule had a lit cigarette dangling from her lips as she mumbled, slipping her phone into the pocket of her skirt. Sweet Pea reached around and plucked the cigarette from Rules lips, taking a drag from it and blowing a smoke ring in her face. Rule shoved him away, both of them laughing at one another and making their way to her truck. Sweet Pea drove, Rule in the middle seat with one hand on Sweet Peas thigh and one hand intertwined with his, something that had become a daily ritual. 

Hand in hand they walked through the front door of Riverdale high school, ignoring the stares from everyone and Rule sending a particularly large glare to a staring Josie. "What was that all about?" Rule directs her glare at Sweet Pea's amused face, rolling her eyes at him. "I don't like her," Sweet Pea raises an eyebrow and waits for an elaboration "she has a crush on you okay? So I don't like her." Rule hisses the words under her breath, slamming her locker door shut hard enough that the whole row of lockers vibrate, causing Sweet Pea to chuckle. "You're hot when you're jealous." 

"Babe please, i'm always hot."

....................

Rule furrowed her brows as Betty scurried from the room after hearing about a murder, getting up and following her to the bathroom. Betty threw open the stall door, heaving into the toilet while Rule helped hold her hair away from her face and rubbed soothing circles into her back. Helping a reluctant and slightly agitated Betty clean up, she spilled just exactly what had happened the night before, Rule standing there with her jaw on the bathroom floor.

"Okay then," Rule rubbed her forehead "what do you need me to do?" Betty just looks at Rule in shock, wondering how the hell she can be so calm when she just said her brother had killed someone and that she'd helped clean it up. "Uh, just have your phone on in case..." Betty trailed off, Rule nodding in acknowledgment as the bell rings, signaling for the two of them to get to class. A few painfully long hours later the final bell rang, Rule making her way to the gym so she could see Sweet Pea practice before his first game tomorrow night.

 Rule growled when she saw Josie's arm on Sweet Pea from across the room, her heeled boots clacking as she marched across the room. Josie smirked at Rule, batting her eyelashes at a now terrified Sweet Pea that was waiting for the murder he was sure was coming. "I need to borrow him, you don't mind do you sweetie?" Rule smirks at the shorter girl, wrenching her hand of Sweet Pea. "Only if you don't mind me murdering you," Sweet Pea watches as Rule drags Josie out of the gym, both Veronica and Cheryl smirking at the scene.  "What the-" Rule cuts Josie off by pushing her into a broom closet and shutting the door. "You have been eyeing and flirting with my boyfriend, so you really need to back the hell off, or you will sincerely regret it. Do I make myself clear?" Josie did her best to glare at Rule, cocking her head in a way that makes it look like its gonna pop off. "Go to hell Rule," Josie goes to slap her, but Rule catches it mid air and shoves her back. "Oh honey, where do you think I came from?" Rule smirked sadistically at Josie, throwing open the closet door and slamming it behind her. 

Cheryl and Veronica smirked at her as she made her way out, laughing and clapping quietly when Rule curtsied sarcastically, winking at the pair and taking a seat in the bleachers. "Angel!" Rule looked up to see Sweet Pea smiling and motioning for her to get her ass down there. Leaving her bag, sweater, and beanie on the first step of the floor, Rule made her way down towards Sweet Pea and a few other members of the basketball team including Reggie. Both boys racked their eyes over Rules much more visible body, lingering on her upper thighs and the tops of her breasts. With a smirk, Rule snatched the basketball from a dazed Reggie and jumped, arching the basketball towards the goal. Rule smirked, dribbling the ball and spinning around one of the boys that tried to block her. "That's my girl," Sweet Pea picks Rule up and spins her in a circle, a giggle escaping her. "You should join the team," Reggie cuts in, Rule shaking her head viciously. "I'm more of a play for fun kind of person, although it seems like your team could use a bit more help," Sweet Pea tickles her hips, Rule yelping when he picks her up and places her on his shoulders. "What're you doing!" Rule shouted as he ran around the room, her hands grabbing his hair as gently as possible to keep her from falling. Sweet Pea stops abruptly, removing her from his shoulders and placing her down in front of her. 

"Probably not a good idea if the only thing you can hold onto is my hair,"