Adoption Day

"Ana!!! Come on get up!!" Jane whisper yelled at me to wake me up she was only 5 years old and didn't know much better so I get up and humor her happiness and faked my usual smile at her "what is it sweetheart?" I looked at her curiously with fake amusement and tired eyes. "It's adoption day again!! Maybe well get adopted!!" She said with a bright eyed smile. "Ah I remember me when I was your age.." I started but trailed off and smiled her way "let's get ready!!" I whisper yelled and giggles running to the bathroom and showering scrubbing my hair with a peach smelling shampoo and conditioner I turned the water tap off and got out wrapping one towel around my hair and the other around my body I smiled at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my black super tight skinny jeans and my studded purple 8-bit belt and put them both on me my jeans stuck to my thighs just the way skinny jeans should I chuckles to myself and played 'Wake Up' by Suicide Silence and I sang along with my phone as I put on my bra and then my Suicide Silence band tee again from hot topic and I grabbed my Nightmare before Christmas Tapers and put them in my ears. I smiled at the mirror as I Straightened my hair and put on my Pierce the Veil beanie and a black lace gothic choker necklace. "All better" I smiled and did my make-up heavy and dark and then walked out back Into mine and Janes room. "So how do I look?" I smiles at jane realizing she was wearing the Pierce the veil shirt from the concert I took her to a few weeks ago. "You look amazing! What about me?" She asked very eagerly wanting me to notice her shirt I'm supposing. "Like a beautiful young princess" I giggles and picked her up onto my shoulders and walked down to the living room. I've been in this adoption home for my whole life but I'm dedicating my time to finding little Janey a loving home she's new.. Her parents were abusive.. But maybe we won't have to split she's like my sister so I'm hoping we won't have too.. We sit down at the long dining room table and smiles eating a small breakfast and then we played in the yard when Mrs.Rain called is in for a sit down. We all sat in a circle, I sat on the couch by the window and watched people come and go with their new families.. Jane sat in my lap trying to see who was gonna get picked next. "What about that one in the window boys?" I heard some people talking about me but I didn't turn and look at them I figured it as a joke I've had it made at me before I'll look and they'll go 'oh no were just window shopping' and laugh haha.. Get it? Yeah.. Douchebags.. "I think she deserves a wealthy home.. She looks innocent.." I heard another male voice say before one whispered "Look maybe we could help her.. She seems to be a self harmer.." I hugged and turned my head "Look douche canoes I don't give a fu-" I instantly cut myself off and froze not because I was with Jane and she was only 5 big because I almost went off on my favorite band of all time!! I instantly got up set jane on the couch ran and hugged Mitch Lucker "you guys rock ass!! I love you guys so fucking much!!!!" I basically said repeatedly as I cried and Jane looked at my reaction then at the band and her jaw dropped "Chris Garza!! Your rhythm guitar skills are amazing!!" She shrieked and hugged him then hugged Mark "Your guitar leading skills are just AHHH!!!" She said then moving on to the next member "Alex you absolutely must teach me them drum skills!!" She then ran and hugged Dan Kenny's leg and smiles up at him "You bass guitar sounds like heaven" she said with goo goo eyes and then looked at Mitch and smiles "can you come her and bend down? I have a secret for you." She smiles as Mitch nodded in shock and gave Jane his undecided attention and she just hugged him "You special to my friend over there you saved her life.. I don't know what she means but she says it a lot she's the one who showed me you guys and you guys rock but thank you for keeping her alive she's awesome and cares about me a lot" Jane said putting a smile on all of their faces and even my own and I hugged Jane "Thanks Jane.." I giggles wiping my tears and then froze when Mrs.Rain said "go pack your bags girls" and I picked up Jane and we ran upstairs packed all out clothes slipped on some Vans and smiles as we brought what little luggage me and her had downstairs with a smile and looked at Suicide Silence standing there smiling at us we smiles and I nodded noticing they autographed my shirt! 'Eeekkk YAYYY!!!' I thought but remained calm as I walked to the band and smiled "It was nice meeting you all.. I really needed that you guys.. Thanks.. Well we gotta go someone decided to adopt me and Jane as Sisters" I said with a smile on my face grabbing Janes little hand with one of my own as we walked out and got in a car I put our luggage in the trunk and we got into the car and shortly after The band members from Suicide Silence came and sat in the car with us and smiled leaving me and Jane confused and fangirling. "So girls.. How do you feel about touring with us I mean since were your dad's and all now.." Mitch said looking me and Jane dead in the eyes and we just screeched and cried with excitement! "Oh my gosh!!! Is this really happening?!" I squealed like a prep at a one direction concert and immediately hugged them all at once including Jane. "We have a family now Janey!!" I shrieked smiling for real something I haven't done in a while clearly.