The Truth Is Out.. (Kinda/Sorta)

I nodded and smiled pulling out of the hug. "So when do you go on?" I asked smiling not realizing the boys where back. "10 minutes." I gasped and jumped up "meet you at the Stage Vic bye guys gotta get ready!!" I said and sprinted towards my dad's tour bus. I opened the door "Daddy Chris I need help!.." I sighed looking up at him. "With?." He joked and I grunted "I'm performing in 10 minutes help me with my hair just straighten it." I said plugging in my straightener and doing my makeup as he did my hair for me a smile creeped onto my face as we finished in 5 minutes I zipped up my pierce the veil hoodie and quickly pecked Chris' cheek before putting my blood red lipstick onto my lips and walking out calmly leaving my bag in the bus. "All ready." I said as I waited backstage "There's been a change of plans Lindsey Sterling couldn't make it so instead we have Ana Lucker here in her place!! Come on out Ana!" Vic's face lit up like never before when he said my name it was odd. I walked into stage smiling widely and looked at Vic and then his guitar then to the crowd "Are y'all ready to rock?" I shouted as fans just screamed high and loudly I smiled as the band started to flood the entire venue I smiled and then stepped to a mic when it was my part adrenaline running through my veins "If I were you I'd put that away see your just wasted and thinking bout the past again Darlin you'll be okay.. And she said.." Vic sang softly into the mic and I stepped to the mic pulling it out of it's stand and smiled as I let my voice practically roar into it not missing a beat 'don't screw up' was running through my veins as I sang "If you were me you'd do the same.. Cause I can't take anymore I'll draw the shades and close the door everything's not alright.. And I would rather.." I sang and then stopped letting the awesome band continue their parts in the song I noticed smiling at me as he sang and I blushes a bit and smiles back. I finished the play set backstage and they finished and walked off stage and Vic engulfed me in a hug. "You free to hang out tonight darlin?" I heard him whisper to me and I nodded "Yepp" I giggles softly flipping my bangs outta my eyes. "Good I heard him say as he put his guitar in it's case and he picked it up and grabbed my hand. "How about right now?" He chuckles pulling me to his bus "The band mates went out for lunch so were alone for a bit .." Vic said smiling and pulling me into the bus and locking the door. I sat on his couch him next to me I stared at his guitar case and smiles at it knowing what it carried "May I?" I looked at Vic then at the guitar and he nodded I took it out of it's case and smiles placing it in my lap admiring it with care for a bit then began playing the opening for "Yeah Boy and Doll Face" Vic stares smiling like a goofball and shocked at me. "Where you honest when you said 'I could never leave your bed' wake me up and let me know your alive and will you fall in love again is the scent at least spreading I've been answering machines all night.. Now are the doctors dancing in while the ambulances sing another boy with out a shaper knife!" Vic grabbed his electric and played along as we sang "The moment that's where I!! Kill the conversation wrap this up with a knife that loves to feel how do you know how deep to go before it's reaaaallll???" Vic chimed in and I finished with a "Take Me Home can I even?! Complicate your breathing I guess I'm just average boy" I kept singing and then used my throat to scream the Screamo part "This is me!" Vic stared in awe and smiled as I was in my own little world not realizing him staring and continues to sing "With a knife in the back and a grip on the grass it's cold! And I don't wanna be here!! I guess I'm never comfortable or situational!" I finished the song and Vic was in awe and I blushed "oh right.. I forgot I was here for a few seconds.. Heh.." I blushed more setting the guitar back in it's case and closing it. "Your awesome at that.." Vic said smiling. I shrugged "Practice makes perfect.." I blushed more. Vic leaned in and kisses me slowly and softly 'My damn he has the softest lips!!' I thought and began to slowly kiss him back. He pulled away though I didn't want it to end there was a knock at the door and a males voice on the other side. "Vic man open up I need some bro advice.." Kellins voice said and I jerked back Vic stood up "yea one second dude.." Vic took my hand my lead me into the back to the sleeping quarters and kept me hidden "stay here" he mouthed and I nodded Vic walked to the front of the bus and opened the door.

Vic's POV

"Yeah man what's up?.." I said concerned as Kellin rushed in and shut the door behind him "I need a favor.." Kellin said in a hushed voice "what is it?" I asked tilting my head. "My daughters here.. The one my ex have up for adoption.. Mitch brought her here to try and expose the truth to her.. But I can't find her.. That Ana kid yea.. She's mine and I'm scared if she finds the truth out before I can tell her myself she'll think I'm a bad father.. Which I don't want that.. I want to tell her my ex ran off with her and have her up for adoption with out giving me a say so... I'm scared dude I don't know what to do I just... She's my daughter and I don't know how to get her to trust me as a father again.. If she thinks I'm lying then what?.. I lose her forever.." Kellin explained to me in a shaky voice his eyes swelling with tears I've never seen him so concerned with such information. "Okay bro calm down.. We'll figure this out.. Just sit her down and talk to her in a one in one conversation alright?.. I will text you if I see her around alright?" I said calming him down as he nodded "alright thanks bro.." Kellin said before he left my bus and disappeared into the crowd I shut the door and turned to see Ana sat up on the bed crying into her knees. I walked over to her and sighed I put my arm around her and sat next to her slowly and whispered to her. "I guess you heard that huh?.." I asked her quietly.

Ana's POV

"Who the hell lies about something like that?!! Why didn't he keep me then?!!? Why didn't he fight for me?!!? I'm pissed and infuriated and confused and lost and... Ugh.. I don't even know.. Vic I just..." I choked out and cries harder burying my face into his chest him holding me tight I pounded my fists on his chest lightly and cried more to relieve stress.. I was scared.. I knew who my father was now but I just.. Didn't like the truth. "Darlin you'll be okay.." Vic whispered to me sending me into a fit of tears but kept me silenced a bit "I love and care for you and I wanna be here for you forever just let me.. Please?.." Vic sighed and whispered to me and I nodded in response to the real question he was implying and yes I did want to go out with him and be his.. Well his uh.. his girlfriend..