Going to Warped?!

Me and Janey were fast asleep in our room in the back on Mitch's bed fast asleep with Kenadee I'm between us both as we were all cuddled up to each other. "Look at that boys they're all getting along" Mitch said with a quiet laugh. "Yepp I'm glad how do you think Ana will react when we introduce her to everyone at Warped??" Chris asked and I snored lightly. "We'll just have to wait and see." Mitch said before the bus came to a stop and he sat on the bed beside us watching us a while longer before tapping me on the shoulder "Psst Ana, get up sweetie I got some friends I want you to meet." Mitch whispered gently to wake me up and I just stated up at his face still sleepy from my nap. "Yes Mitch?.." I yawned and he looked at me and laughed silently "Just call me dad." He said and smiled warmly "okay.. Dad.." I said as a smile creeped onto my face "Now quietly get dressed I am gonna introduce you to some people." He said and I smiles and nodded "Mkayy" I quickly removed myself from bed grabbed my black staples skinny jeans and my sleeping with sirens shirt and my suicide silence bracelets my pierce the veil over jacket my bring me the horizon shoes and my Asking Alexandria Headband and walked out smiling as I put my suicide silence book bag on my shoulders and looked at the band members who just stared in shock of the wide variety band merch I had. I giggled "All ready Dad's." I smiled as Mitch smiled and pulled me towards the door and out into the full parking lot of full your buses and I basically fan-girled. "Omgomgomg! Dad is this what I think it is?!" I looked at Mitch with wide eyes and smile when he nods "Can I go there?!!" I begged pointing at the pierce the veil tour bus and he nodded I quickly pecked his cheeks and then sprinted my way to their bus as Mitch walked there with no rush. "Pierce the veil here I come!!" I gladly shouted in excitement as I was running I ran right into the tour bus doors.

~5 minutes later~

"You okay miss?.." I heard a male voice say my vision a bit blurred and hazed "uhh I think so?.." I replied to the voice. "What happened?.. And how did you get back here with the tour buses?.." The voice said again as my vision cleared up. "Vic?! Agh!!" I hugged his leg "I'm so sorry I ran into your bus please don't hate me!.." I pleaded and repeatedly apologized even though I was the one who got knocked out.. "It's alright.. Uhm?.." He said not knowing my name I guess.. "Ana.. My names Ana." I answered "oh nice name.. A lovely name for a lovely girl" Vic said I blushed "thanks.." I said bash fully. "So again.. How'd you get back here with the your buses?.." Vic asked again not as worriedly this time. "She's mine sorry.." Mitch said a few feet away. I smiled and moved some hair from my face. "Yep. Adopted yesterday." I smiled again and Vic just laughed nudging my arm and then Mitch's. "So no real relation to her? Or??" Vic asked I sat on the grass and began playing music on my phone. "Actually no but I know who her real father is and I wanted him to see what he could've raised to be a beautiful young woman.." Mitch said in reply to Vic's question I heard what my adoptive father said but I kinda zoned it out when another band walked up "Hey guys !" Kellin Quinn said and stood staring right at me then he looked at Vic and then Mitch and the me again. I got the feeling he was staring so I looked up from my phone and paused my favorite song 'The bomb dot come V.02' "Hi Kellin!!" I said trying to contain my self. "Hey A- he cut himself off quickly and froze he look at Mitch again with scared and seriousness in his eyes and then quickly turned around and tries to run off but Justin got him and pulled him aside and Mitch followed them. "What's going on?.." I accidentally said out loud Vic sat beside me and laughed shaking his head "Wish I knew the answer" He replied I sighed and rest my head on Vic's shoulder and started playing 'Yeah Boy and Doll Face' Vic sang along and before we knew it we were doing full on duets.

Kellins POV

"What is she doing here?! Does she know anything??? Did she climb the fence to get back here ??? She knows I didn't want to abandon her right?? Her mother ran off with the baby and set her in a foster home I wanted to keep her!.." I said tears falling from my eyes it was her Ana my own daughter now sitting there a half grown woman.. I wanted to keep her but her mother left without saying.. "Mitch, Justin.. Does she know who I really am?!..." "No.." Mitch replied to me "but you have to tell her.." Justin added in. "I can't she'll think I'm pathetic!.." I pleaded for more time "give me to the end of warped to get to know her.. And then I'll announce it on stage.. Deal you guys?" I begged wiping tears from my face. "Deal." They both chimed in and I nodded as we all walked back to where Ana and Vic were seated singing PTV songs in sync when Vic said "Well you know Lindsey Sterling couldn't show up.. And so I was thinking maybe.. You'd wanna help me sing 'Hold on 'Till May' ??" Vic asked and I lit up like a firecracker "I'd love too!!!" I hugged him tightly and pecked his cheek he hugged me back and slipped a note into my back pocket but I didn't read it till I got home like he had asked me to when we hugged he whispered "Wait till you get back to your bus to read it." Vic whispered into my ear.