♡ Heartbreaking, Heartshaking. ♡ [Highschooltale| Requested]

A/N: Sorry if this seemed rushed, but enjoy it anyway! Have some Jock Frisk x Nerd Sans, a cool switchup instead of Jock Sans x Nerd Frisk. HAPPY reading :D

[Drawing above by me :3]

WARNINGS: none.

Request by: @Axl_Axe333

•<<———————————>>•

"...isk... Risk...! Frisk! Hey, Frisk! Are you listening or what?"

Frisk looked up from what she was doing, which was currently mercilessly punching a poor ripped punching bag that looked like some wrinkled sausage. Puffs of cotton was coming out of its ripped portions, falling onto the floor everytime Frisk attacked it. She looked at the ripped up punching bag, furrowing her eyebrows slightly. This punching bag served me for months with me stitching it up every once in a while. I dont think its suitable for me to stitch it up anymore.

"You served me well, old friend." Frisk muttered, taking the old punching bag down and replacing it with a new one. Asriel heard what she said, almost making him chuckle.

"Frisk, seriously, I've got big news. If you'd stop taking out your anger on every single punching bag here, i can tell you." This got Frisk's attention, making her turn to her loyal companion. "What is this 'big news' you speak of, Asriel?" She grumbled, obviously annoyed that she had to stop her activity.

Asriel just huffed at her attitude and crossed his arms. "There's a new kid in school. Heard he's a transfer, from what i know."

Frisk raised her eyebrows, suddenly interested in this new transfer. It was getting boring, beating up the same people everyday. Its time for a change. "It's about time someone new came along to meet my fists." She smirked, cracking her knuckles. Asriel shook his head playfully. "Never change, huh?" He chuckled, beginning to walk to the door.

Frisk just lowly giggled in response, walking towards her stuff and slung it across her back, not bothering to pick up the cotton scattered on the floor being the gangster she is.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Frisk half asked, half teased, making Asriel's pure white fur heat up in a bright shade of red. "Ch-chara's not my girlfriend!" He defended himself weakly. "Suuuree she isn't," Frisk wiggled her eyebrows at him. "anyway, about the matter at hand. Should we hit Chara up and go show the newbie who's boss?" She asked, giving him a toothy smirk that showed her unusual sharp canine teeth. Asriel just smirked right back and both exited the Gym, ready to bite.

Sans POV

"BROTHER! WAKE UP, ITS TIME FOR YOUR NEW SCHOOL! WHICH I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, IS ATTENDING!"

Sans groaned, flipping over to his side. He didn't want to get up, nor was he ready for his new school. "five more years..." he mumbled, trying to drift back to sleep. Until Papyrus got tired of his lazy brother and had the plan to pour cold water all over him.

Sans snapped open his eyesockets in a jolt and he screeched, jumping six feet high as soon as the icy water came in contact with his bones. "what the-papyrus!" Sans complained, looking down in his drowned-looking figure. Sans looked back at his bed to see water staining it. "that's gonna take a long time to dryyy!" Sans whined, trudging over to his desk to pick up his glasses. (Yes, sans has glasses!) . "JUST HURRY UP BROTHER, YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY AT EBBOT HIGH NOW, WOULD YOU?" Papyrus nagged, leaving his brother's room and closing the door. Sans sighed, not wanting to do anything with high school right now. Entering a highschool straight to Junior year didn't appeal to him too much now that he got kicked out of his old school, Deter. High, since they only taught students until Sophomore. Weird, right?