Chapter 4!!!

I woke up in a huge white room to an annoying beeping sound. I sat up and noticed that I was in the pack's nursery. Why in the world am I here I thought only to be answered by my annoying wolf.

*Because you fainted idiot! And Mason's wolf Ryan thought you where sick. He's so caring.....

Stephanie could you be less attracted to him you sound like a love sick puppy!!!

*Hey you'll be the same way once Mason explains more about our mating bond.

Don't count on it. I say before I block her out. I stand up and head towards the door and open it too find a huge hallway with 3 ways to go. Straight, left or right? I decided to go right till the hallway ended. There where stairs leading upward so I followed them to a .... door?   I opened it and realized I was on the rooftop!!!!!!!!!!!! The rooftop had a small garden that grew fruits. It also had a bunch of flowers everywhere! There was a small table and couch. I sat on the couch and just looked at the sun going down.

Suddenly the door flew open reveling a very worried Mason. He looked around untill his expression turned into relief. He walked over and sat next to me.

"Are you okay.. you looked like you lost something important.?" I ask turning to look at him.

"Yeah, you scared me when I went to look for you where not in the room I kinda panicked." he said not looking at me.

"Oh well you found me, did you need me for something?" I ask being nice

'Not really I just wanted  to see if you where okay or if you needed anything" he said.

"Oh well now that you metion it I am quite hungry" I said getting up.

"Well then follow me" he said escorting me to the Kitchen. In this HUGE Masion. When I say huge I mean really Huge. And did you Know that I was on the 4th floor!!! wow right?

We walked into the kitchen. It was filled with pack members. They looked up at us and right away and bowed at us.

"LUNA!!" They all say.  I just stared at them so confused. He's got a lot of explaining to do!!!!

A/N:

Hey guys New chapter!!! YAYA!  I juist wanted to say thanks for helping me keep this book. You should thank the following people. These people made this book stay.They voted and some messaged me to keep this book thanks again. And if you voted for the last chapter or this book in general and I forgot to put your name please message me. Oh and I am very sorry but I will not be updating this book too recent since I start school on Monday. Sorry guys I'll try my best. No hate please! !~ Ana~

Piglet12Sweet

LetMeBeMe25

saarokiin

SubjectOfKingPhillip

Trinpin

Sk2468

IsabelHaun

Thanks to the people above!!!!!