Chapter 10

(And thus, Another Girl, Another Zombie: Another Way comes to and end...! I've loved this AU \^^/ Thanks to everyone who's followed and reviewed~ I'd really like to return to the original AGAZ if I can come up with more one-shot ideas on the canon timeline *^* Let's see how I do with my other fics first...

Tattooed Mistakes (the Zephzo angst AU) will be starting this weekend so make sure you're caught up on all the Zephzo and BFZ Limelights if you're gonna be reading that! It's an AU, but Limelight is still a basis~ I'll be getting back to BtB and hopefully the series fic ASAP. And go check out krut09's YouTube channel, Kreatable23, for some fic trailers she's put together for me! (And for her awesome ZOMBIES AMVs in general *^*)

Anyway, here's the Another Way finale!)

"Elizaka... zagrabage."

"Eliza's gonna sabotage something?"

"Za."

"What?"

"Deh greer jadganook!"

"The cheer championship?"

"Za!"

"Well, come on, we gotta stop her, dude!"

They raced out of the building together. Bonzo had been right to be suspicious when he saw Eliza with Topaz and her friends. It wasn't so much that Topaz was a bad person, she was just a little too reckless, and stubborn, for her own good sometimes.

He didn't know exactly what the device on the blueprints he had found in Eliza's locker would do but it obviously was meant to somehow interfere with the tech while Seabrook was cheering. At worst, it could cause some serious damage and at best, it could just make the zombies look even worse in the eyes of the humans.

The boys made it across town and arrived at the cheer championship. Eliza and the others would have gone round the back and their best chance at finding them was to follow their path. Bonzo stopped at the door.

"Zedka?"

"Yeah?"

"Ru garzedd-zig, grag durg agru garzedd?" You think we can change her mind?

"I don't know, Bonz, you know how she can get. We could hold her off but she's gonna put up a fight."

That wasn't good enough for Bonzo, though. They had to convince her.

- ANOTHER WAY –

Bree had hoped going to watch the cheer championship might get her mind of Bonzo a little but if anything, it only made it worse. It wasn't fair – Bucky and the Aceys were the ones to blame for destabilizing the Z-bands but did they receive any kind of punishment? No. Were they still allowed to compete? Of course. They were the stars of Seabrook. And Bonzo, Zed and Eliza were just zombies. And no-one else but Addison seemed to care.

Speaking of Addison, who was seated to Bree's left, her parents had been furious with her for removing her wig in front of everyone. And while it may not have been every single person in Seabrook, it was still a substantial amount, and news travelled fast, especially when it came to news about people who were different. The Mayor was convinced her daughter could hurt her chances of re-election and so she and her husband refused to even be seen in public with Addison. She wasn't about to say it to either of their faces, but Bree was disgusted. This was their daughter, and her white hair was nothing but a harmless genetic condition, but all they could see was an imperfection. At least now, they weren't saying anything about her friendship with Bree, who quite literally wore her imperfection right there on her face. The girls sat far behind Missy and Dale at the competition, ignoring their judgmental looks and displaying their so-called imperfections with pride. But despite how happy that made her, Bree couldn't help the odd mix of jealousy and nostalgia she felt watching the other schools' cheerleaders. She let out a long sigh, grabbing Addison's attention.