epilogue

"you deserve the things you wanted because you deserve to be happy."

Two years later...

"Gabriel, Tiberius, come here this instant!" Alex yelled as she saw them playing where they weren't supposed to. Both little boys ran up to her and smiled sweetly. Even though she melted like butter she put on her sternest mom- face she could possibly find.

"Sorry mommy." Gabriel said.

"Sorry aunty Alex." Tiberius said. Alex kneeled down and ruffled both of their hairs. Both Montegro and Alex were satisfied with Gabriel, she named him after the angel because that's all she saw in him. An angel. He took her hair color but his eyes were a mix between his father's olive hazel ones and a grayish color.

She saw Emi walked down and pick up Tiberius as he ran to her. Tiberius had dark blonde hair (it was almost brown to his roots) and gorgeous blue eyes. He was such a darling! She kissed her son and when her husband came down, she planted a kiss on his cheeks and lips too. Javier gave her his exemplary playboy smirk that was only meant for her. She blushed and batted him away. The running of the Mundo gang was passed onto Lazarus and Amadeo who were astounded at the decision but accepted anyways.

"You have companies to run darling, you're going to be late." She smiled as he kissed her before going to the door. Javier decided he liked the idea of having a wine company and also his own string of hotels and nightclubs. It was a booming business and they gained popularity within a few days.

Montegro actually majored in architectural design and he wanted to start his own company for contracting works which was in demand. The income was heavy just as the work put into it, now buildings were going up all over the town and other cities.

Montegro came down and greeted her with a kiss before picking up Gabriel. The happiness within Alex threatened to pop as she watched on as everything was now perfect in her life, they may have their hurdles but once she had her loved ones she'd get through fine with it. They'd get through. Montegro grabbed his lunch as well as Javier's off the counter because Javier normally forgot his lunch. He kissed her and told them goodbye as did Javier. The girls smiled as their husbands walked to the door and left for their work.

the end. 

A/N:

I would like to thank each and every person who supported this book. thank you so much, so, so much, if you guys only knew how much that meant to me. this is my first completed story so do expect editing in the future. Sequels? you bet your butt there's gonna be sequels! there are a bunch of people mentioned in this story that have their own stories. again, thank you so much! I hope you share this story with your friends!

GalaxyMelter.

Rehanah Alex.