Chris meets a boy named JC

One day a guy named Chris Kirkpatrick was on vacation in Orlando Florida with his mother and sisters, that morning they decided to go to the theme park for the day.  Chris told his mom he was going to ride some rollercoasters while his mom and sisters did something else, he found a really cool rollercoaster and decided to give it a try, so he got in line and while he was waiting for the line to move the guy in front of him turned around and introduced himself.

"Hi, my Name is Joshua Chasez" JC said

"Hi Josh I'm Chris Kirkpatrick" Chris said

"Nice to meet you Chris" JC said

The line started to move and they didn't realize it until someone behind Chris ran into him, so then he and JC started walking and eventually they got to the front of the line and they decided to sit next to each other and on the first drop Chris clung to JC's arm when the ride was over they got off the ride and went to sit at a table to get some drinks.

"Are you afraid of heights?" JC asked Chris

"Yeah I am sorry" Chris apologized

"No, it's ok Chris. How old are you?" JC asked Chris

"I'm 23" Chris replied

"I'm 19" JC told Chris

All of the sudden a tall woman appeared and yelled at Chris.

"I have to go, maybe we will see each other tomorrow." Chris told JC

"Ok I hope so" JC said

Chris's mom yelled at him again so he went to his mom and his mom hit him in front of JC then dragged him away, then JC went back to his mom and dad with tears in his eyes so his mom asked him what was wrong and when JC told her, she told JC everything would be ok then they walked back to their car, they all got in and JC was still sad, he just couldn't believe someone could treat their own son so badly.    They arrived home and JC went straight to his room.  JC laid on his bed and could not figured out why he just could not get Chris out of his mind.  The next morning JC told his mom he was going to go back to the amusement park for something to do so he grabbed his keys and left, when he got there he walked into the park and Chris spotted him then yelled for JC because he did not see Chris so after JC saw him, he went to Chris and gave him a hug and Chris flinched so JC let Chris go and sat down.

"I'm sorry." JC said

"It's ok" Chris replied

Chris stood up and grabbed JC's hand and led him into the mens room and went into a stall with him then Chris took off his shirt and showed JC his chest and JC could not believe that anyone let alone his mother would do such a thing to her own son.  JC tried to hold back tears but it failed so Chris pulled him in for a hug and it was then that Chris realized that JC was a very emotional person.  Chris pulled away and wiped JC's eyes, Chris put his shirt back on then they walked out of the bathroom and sat back down at the table, They talked for a while then JC started biting his fist.

"Is there something on your mind JC?" Chris asked

"I don't know if I should tell you because we just met yesterday." JC replied

"Of course you can, you won't scare me." Chris told JC

"Well, Chris yesterday after we spent the day together I couldn't stop thinking about you and then when I saw your mom hit you it made me cry and seeing your chest today, hurts me." JC told Chris

Chris pulled JC in for another hug then he got up and grabbed JC's hand then walked back into the bathroom stall and he gently pinned JC against the stall wall then kissed him and he pulled away then spoke.