Joey tells Chris his secret

So JC got up and walked over to lock Chris's door then went back to Chris on the couch and continued to watch tv with him.  A few minutes later JC had looked at the couch and Chris had fallen asleep so JC carried him upstairs into his bedroom and laid him down on the bed. Then JC went back downstairs and watched another movie and thirty minutes later there was a knock on the door so JC went to answer it and it was Joey so JC let him in.  JC and Joey sat down on the couch to watch tv then a few minutes later Chris came downstairs and sat on JC's lap, Chris looked at JC and smiled at him.

Chris: JC?

JC looked over at Chris

JC: Yes?

Chris: I like you, I always have.

All of a sudden Joey spoke up.

Joey: I knew you always had feelings for JC and not Justin.  I mean Justin is to serious for you, Chris you need someone who isn't afraid to show you affection in front of people and someone who can handle you.

Chris: Who is that? Justin can't, Lance can't-

Just then JC spoke up.

JC: I'm sorry Chris but I can't handle you either, you're just a little bit to much, my girl has taken the energy I have.

JC got up and walked out the door after he told Chris that then Chris looked at Joey and he was smiling at Chris.  A few minutes later Joey was kissing Chris on the lips then he slowly pulled away from Chris. All Chris could do was stare at Joey so after a few minutes Joey spoke up.

Joey: I still love you Chris

Chris was silent, he still couldn't believe that his friend Joey had kissed him and on the lips at that. Finally after a few minutes of thinking Chris spoke up.

Chris: I don't know what to say, I-I thought you hated me for what I did to you.

Joey: I did at first in all honesty but then I realized how much I missed you

Chris: You missed me?

Joey: Yes Chris I really have.

Chris: did JC mean it when he said he can't handle me? He used to be the one that always wanted to do crazy things.

Joey: Ever sense his little girl was born he has been different, it's almost like he doesn't care about us.

Chris: Is that really true?

Joey: According to Lance and Justin it is, sadly.

Joey kissed Chris on the lips then they continued watching cartoons together.  A few minutes into the movie Chris laid his head on Joey's lap then continued watching cartoons.  Ten minutes later Joey looked down at Chris and he was sleeping so Joey carefully pulled Chris into his lap.  After the tv show Joey carried Chris upstairs to his bedroom and laid him down on the bed then he got changed into pajamas, changed Chris into pajamas then he laid next to Chris and kissed him good night.  The next morning Joey woke up and Chris was still sleeping so he carefully got up and went downstairs to eat.  A few minutes later Chris woke up and went downstairs and sat on the couch with Joey.  A few minutes later Joey looked at Chris and he didn't look like he was feeling good.

Joey: You don't feel good do you baby?

Chris: No, I feel miserable.

Joey: Let's take your temperature.

Joey took Chris's temperature and he was burning up.

Joey: We need to get you to the hospital Chris.

Joey picked up Chris and sped off to the hospital, when they arrived he ran into the hospital and yelled for help.

Joey: Someone please help, my boyfriend is on fire.

A couple doctors ran to Joey, one grabbed Chris while the other grabbed a stretcher. The doctor with Chris yelled at the other.

First doctor: We don't have time for a stretcher, we need to get him to the ER right now!

The second doctor directed Joey to a private room then left. Joey slid down the wall on to the floor and cried. Joey called Lance and he said he would be right there.  Ten minutes later Joey felt a hand on his shoulder so he looked up and it was Lance, Joey stood up and hugged Lance.

Joey: I don't want to lose Chris, I love him so much.

All of the sudden Lance looked at Joey with a strange look on his face then he tackled Joey to the floor and sat on top of him and looked down at Joey who was still crying.

Lance: Do you even remember what Chris did to you?!

Lance yelled at Joey.

Joey: Yes and he didn't mean it, he was having a nightmare.

Lance punched him in the face

Lance: Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that.

Lance punched him again in the face then in the chest repeatedly as the doctor came in with Justin following him neither Joey nor Lance saw them.

Joey: Lance please stop your hurting me.

Lance: I'm just doing what Chris did.

The doctor yelled at Lance as Justin ran to Joey's side and knelt down beside Joey.

Joey: It hurts so much Justin.

Justin: I know Joe. Hey doc, I need your help, Joey is bleeding really bad.

Doctor: Security, please get Lance out of here. I need a stretcher over here ASAP!

Two doctors rushed a stretcher to Joey's side and put him on it, before they both ran him into the ER Justin said something to him.

Justin: I'm really, really sorry that I got Chris sick, I wish he would've just stayed away from me.

Joey: I forgive you Justin.

The doctor ran him into the ER and twenty minutes later they rolled him into a room to recover from the Anesthesia, so Justin went to sit down by his side and thirty minutes later Joey woke up and looked at Justin and started crying.

Joey: I hurt so bad Justin.

Justin: I will get you a pain pill.

Justin got up and went to walk away when Joey grabbed his hand so Justin turned around.

Justin: What is it buddy?

Joey: Is Chris Ok?

Justin: Yeah he is just fine buddy.

Joey: Can I see him?

Justin: No buddy, you need to rest.

Joey: I need to see him.

Joey started crying so Justin made Joey look at him and Justin wiped Joey's eyes. Then he told Joey that he would see Chris soon. Justin went to get Joey some pain medication then he came back to the room and helped Joey sit up.   After Joey took the pills he laid back down and a few minutes later he fell asleep so Justin went to see Chris who was awake but watching tv so he didn't see Justin come in his room, when he did see Justin he hid under his covers so Justin walked over to the bed and pulled the covers back and Chris started crying and apologizing. A few minutes later Justin was able to shut him up, Justin told Chris he wasn't mad at him anymore, he was just glad that Chris was alive. Chris asked Justin if he could see Joey and Justin realized that he was going to have to tell Chris that Joey was attacked by Lance. Justin sat down in a chair next to Chris's bed and proceeded to tell Chris that Lance beat up Joey because he was pissed that Joey was still with Chris.