Chapter 22

Hey y/n long time no see, don't we?

_____________________

Me:AREUM!!!

Me:"How dare you could come and see me again huh?"

Ae:"I told you that i will come back just to kill you"

Me:"when you told me??"i ask confusedly

Ae:"i message you and you reply me that you will wait and see"

Me:'wait!!my phone is not with me so who is the want message you"

ae: she look at me confusedly and ask "where is your phone now?"

me:"i think with my brother as i know i didn't saw my phone from just now "

ae:"ahh fuck when did you meet back with him"

me:"Whats your problem and now why the hell you're disturbing us again"

ae:"shitt i better go back now before he came"

then she try to get out but suddenly someone pulled her hand and push her to the wall and its jungkook

jk:"so you're the bitch who try to hit her yesterday right? Kim Aereum!!"

ae:"yo-you, h-how you know about it huh?"

jk:"so yes there is the person who trying to destroy the relationship of jongin and y/n"

jk:"you know what?you have done a big sin by attempt to kill y/n and you have kill her parent too though!! Don't you feel regret on what you have done"

when i heard that my eyes was teary because i don't know how he know about it and didn't tell me about this and why she kill my parents they did nothing to her and they didn't even disturb them when they having relationship together then why she did this to my parents.I feel so angry right now with her attitude why must she do this to mom and dad cant she think how much i love my parents.She know that very well when she and oppa is together she will always visit and stay at our house and play with me together.I will always shared my feelings to her but now she is trying to kill me

ae:"i did that because i have my own reasons that no one know about it and its because i love Jong-In very much that is the reason why i did this"

me:"if you loved him you don't have to do this,you have to make his heart back to yours and don't cheat him like before.I like you as a sister unnie but you you betrayed us,jong-in and my family"

she looks sad and guilty

ae:"you will never understand what i and my family feels"

me:"why must your family in this too"

ae:"there is something that you and jong in don't know and soon you guys will know"

ae:"since you're sick please take care of yourself and i'm sorry on what i do but i'm not promise you that i will not do that again...mianhae"

me:" i don't know why you should do this because before this you were so cared about my family but now we becomes enemies,unnie if i or my family done something wrong please forgive us.I loved you so please i beg you dont hurt my brother instead you hurt me or kill me i don't care but please take care of yourself,be happy,stay pretty and take cared of my brother if you two are back together and create a happy family"

jk:"yaahh what are you talking to this bitch she didn't even care for you but you cared for her.for what??"

me:"because she have been a good unnie to me and a good friend.thats why i cried" while her eyes were teary

ae:"you idiot "she cried and left the room

~BANGG the door shut

Jk:"are you ok,don't mind what she talk because what she said is all wrong"

Me:"i think what she talk is true because i have remember something that my parents told me in my dreams,the dreams that i have past few months ago after they died"

Jk:"the want you cried and told me that you've dream about your parents is it? But what was the dream?"

Me:"yes that dream,they ask me to find something in their room and the clue they gave me is"

Red as rose

Shinny like glitter

Beads as pearls

Me:"that is the clue that she gave me in my dreams but i'm not sure it is true or not and i don't want to tell m brother either"

Jk:"okay i think it was true,your parents might be left something for you so that is the clue that your mom as you to find what is was and where it was and i will not tell your brother if you don't want to but promise me something"

Me:"maybe what you say is true but what i must promise for"

Jk:"promise me that we will find this together and it must be next week because now you have to rest,aresseo"

Me:"okay promise"

~Time skip

Then jungkook left home to take a bath and have some rest,Then my brother,bts oppa and twice unnie came to visit me and we have some random chat then my brother give my phone back then we eat together and have a long chat but in turns to night so everyone left home since tomorrow have school so my brother stay with me but not long after jungkook came and talk to her brother

Jungkook POV

me:"i will take of her hyung,you can go home and take rest"

Ji:"its okay since tomorrow you have school so you can go back"

me:"no hyung i will go to school from here"

Ji:"you cared about her so much though,did you guys dating or something"

me:*blush*

me:"no hyung actually i used to bully her because i thought she is a girl who like to seduce my hyung or take them away from me so i used to bullied her but now i feel regret on what i do past few months ago and i hope you will forgive me"

Ji:*shocked*"i forgive you but please take care of her and thanks for cared about her too"

me:"de hyung,i will do that"

Ji:"does'nt mean you bullied her so you cant fall to her,if you do so i don't care as long as you take care of her because every time i ee you the way you look towards her are different"

Then he left me blankly there and tell y/n that he going to leave then he came to me and said "fighting!! for your true love "he smirked at me and left then i my cheeks turn hots and red like tomato

Then y/n call me

y/n:"yahh jungkook i know you will be hurt if you sleep on the couch because you're sleeping there from yesterday so come sleep beside me" she patted the bed and she move to side to give me space for sleep

i was so shock on what she said

                                                      To Be Continued...
________________________