Chapter 25

i went to to my dad closet and take this suit out and i found a letter that wrote "To My Baby Y/n"

----------

I read what was in the letter wrote about and it was like a past story and there is another letter that wrote "To My Dear Daughter"

I open the second letter and it is an investment company letter i write that one by one and i realise that my parents have made some investment for me,i'm so touched by the letter because they still think of me and keep this for me but i feel like i don't deserve this but i love them so much while thinking of this i was crying because i miss them so much

Then i realised i didn't open the first letter so i opened it and it was something like what they had did before

Y/n we want to tell you this before but we could'nt because you will hurt if we say this so we was thinking a right time to tell this and we think this is a way for us to tell you and please do tell you brother if you found him one day.The reason why Jong-In broke up with Areum is because of us,past 8 years ago (2/11/2010) we see a man kill a women so we went to the police station and make it report and the person who killed that women was areum brother,we find out this 2 days before your brother break up,we was shocked when y/n come and see us at the cafe.She told everything about the past of her,then we realized that she couple with your brother because want to get revenge so we tell her that your brother love her so much so please don't hurt him or play with her hurt.Then she said we have played with her and her family because the time we see the murder was misunderstanding.The truth was Aereum has been kidnapped and mostly to get raped and her brother came to safe her but the kidnapper try to stab aereum with knife so her brother quickly push the knife but unfortunately stab the knife to her sister in law and it was accident because her sister in law has been followed her brother when her brother try to find her .So we have totally misunderstanding that the person that get stab with knife is his own wife but we thought that guy was trying to kill the women and trying to kidnapped the girl but its turn different.We feel so guilty on what we have done and we know that its not easy for her to forget it because we have done a huge mistake in our life.We have probably misunderstood it if that day aereum did'nt came and see us then we will don't that forever.After that incident happen we feel uncomfortable because we have accused a wrong person so If you see her again please tell her that we extremely sorry for what we have done and please forgive us on what we have done and tell her that "we know that you really like jong-in so please don't let him down just because of this,we hope you will get your happiness with someone you love and if its not with jong-in probably with someone better than him and hope you will always still healthy,beautiful and cheerful as always and thanks for loving ,cheering and making my son happy"Y/n ahh we hope that you will pass this message to her when you see her and y/n we would like to apologize you if we did'nt being a good parents and we hope you will find someone that you will cherish to love to the moon and back,we love you so much y/n,eomma and appa will always be there for you if we no longer exist in this world you have to remember that we will always be your side and in your heart so please take of yourself,Don't cry to much,don't get depress and always be happy and we will always love your brother too.

From,

Mom & Dad

(25 Oct 2018)

*the end of letter

I was crying and sobbed after reading this letter why must they told me this now because i'm not ready to accept this truth and i can't faced this now buy why must aereum killed me if that is the reason

Me:"aghh stress though" i wiped my tears and put the letter in the envelope back

Then i make some ramen and eat because everytime i stress i used to eat a lot then jin oppa call me then i pick up the call

*call

jin:"Hey y/n,what you doing?"

me:"heyyo,just eating ramen"

jin:"then you have to watch tv then the ramen will taste tastier lol"

me:"hahhaha oppa you just like to make fun"

jin:"of course,are you feeling fine now"

me:"yes i'm fine now oppa so need to worry"

jin:"okay y/n i have class now so i got to go now,take care"

me:"de oppa"

*end

Then i was watching tv then they came back from school and everything going on like usual

*After 2 Weeks

I think its the time for me to tell jungkook about this because i have promised to him so i and him go to nearby subway cafe

Jk:"so what clue did you get?"

Me:"i get this"i gave him the letter then he read it

Jk:"wow,unbelievable that your parents stuck with aereum family so now i get it why she want to kill your family but i don't get why are you involve in this too because you have nothing to do with it"

Me:"yes that's why i'm confused now"

Jk:"i think she must be protecting her love"

Me:"you mean?"

Jk:"she want you to stay away from jong-in because she scared like how your parents make his brother in jail,you will be destroy her life too like how your parents did"

Me:"but i will not destroy their life"

Jk:"you said that but she think different"

Me:"hmm,i think i should talk to her directly so she might understand that i will stayed away from her life and i know that my brother and she still have the same feeling but the thing she did to my brother was so cruel and hurtful so its not my wrong for they being like that"

???:"because she want him to feel how hurt she feel when the person she loved have to stay i prison"

Me and jk:"TZUYU?"

                                                      To Be Continued...
______________________