|:|Chapter 1:Let Misbehave|:|

You were getting yourself apple toffee because you loved them,as you came back to Angel,Vaggie and Charlie suddenly you heard knock on door which caused your deer ears at top of your hair change direction to forward as you turn your head at the same time.''Hey Charlie who is knocking our door?''You asked out loudly then sat next to Vaggie until you heard door been opened and shut twice.''Hey Vaggie.''Charlie calls out as Vaggie gave out distressed tone.''What..?''With her hand touching her hair as if she had a headache.''The Radio demon is at the door..''As Vaggie and you heard that sentence both of you started to shout then sadly you dropped your apple toffee to the floor''What?!''Not too loud but yours was worst as you started to shiver with fear crawling down your spine.''W-wait what the R-radio demon?!We're all gonna die quick give me the bomb!''You yelled in fear as you started to stand up and ran to try looking for  the bomb since you are a pyromaniac freak the bomb is also the closet weapon you trust.''Uh who?''.

''What should I do?''Charlie questioned with both of her hands on her cheek.''Well don't let him in.''Vaggie answered Charlie the most easy way is 'Do not let him in' but Charlie decided to get back to the door and opened it then the Radio demon finally had the chance to talk.''May I speak now?''he questioned with his radio like voice that sounds like back in the 1930's,you came back with bombs on your hand as you noticed you were quite late as you saw the Radio demon introduces himself to Charlie already until he noticed you.

''Oh my another deer demon like me?What a coincidence but this isn't rare anyway like it used to but what is your name young lady?''You gave him confuse expression and hid your bombs quickly behind your back 'did he just assumed me as a women..?'You thought bit pissed off since you hated when people assumed you as a  'women' because based on your soft feminine features but you are wearing trousers and button up shirt underneath the vest with bow tie then suddenly Vaggie came in front of you trying to be 'hero of the day' with a spear.

''Stop right there!Cabron hijo de perra,I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here expect (Y/N) you pompous cheesy talk-show shitlord.''You looked at her with 'We're gonna get killed you imbecile!' look on your face.''If I wanted to hurt anyone here I would have done so already.''As he said that sentence his face started to get sinister you thought it would be the perfect time to throw the bomb until he started to say again.''Now I'm here because I want to help!''