|:|Chapter 2:Friend or foe|:|

As the red hair demon said that sentence there was another knock on the door but louder and bit too rough until you recognize that unpleasant knock and you smiled wider so you ran quickly towards the door then opened it,at the front of the door was huge figure with gas-hockey like mask on it's face,had a bowler hat at the top of it's head and was wearing striped business suit.

''Grovy!My big boy it was month's what happened to you mate?!''You hugged Grover with wide smile  glued to your face.''Hey (Y/N) sorry it was month's,me and the other's just had tough time dealing with other things but it wasn't that bad I suppose.''Grover ruffled your fluffy hair trying not to get his finger stabbed from your small antlers as you let out a childish giggle and stopped hugging.

''Hey (Y/N) who is that big guy you have here?''Angel came over with smirk on his face and you knew what he was up to.

''Oh him?That's Grover my best friend!''You answered Angel question as you tilt your head and Charlie was still talking to Alastor while Vaggie was standing next to Charlie still holding spear which doesn't really bothers you but Alastor bothers you since you don't trust this radio host and southern serial killer which always smile to show it's power and dominance does this demon even know you and Grover use to be Hell most wanted demon expect,oh right you maniacs still are the most wanted demon in Hell,not to mention there are posters everywhere saying 'Do not fuck with him' with Alastor in it.

''Grover?Not bad name at all for big guy li-''As Angel was trying to continue his sentence Grover interrupted him rudely.''Not interested.''That's all he said as you started to laugh uncontrollably which caused you to fall on the ground because Angel got rejected from Grover which Angel didn't mind it at all since he did had too much fun with other demon's which he BARELY met before.

Alastor,Charlie and Vaggie had heard you laugh and it made Vaggie worried since you are a maniac she doesn't want any trouble caused that involves with you in it.''(Y/N) are you okay?''Vaggie asked you in worried tone as she held her hand out to help you get up which you gladly took it.''Oh that was beautiful and yes I am fine Vaggie and if you are questioning yourself who is this big o'l  pal right next to me well I'll introduce you to Grover,he is basically my best friend and partner in crime.''

You rubbed your head from the fall on ground as Vaggie stares at Grover she already didn't really liked his aura and strange mask which made her curious what his face looks like behind the mask.''Anywayyy Grover do you want to hangout with me and hangout with our other friends too?''You asked Grover as Grover looks at you and nodded as a yes and you squealed from excitement like little girl got's a pet from a Christmas present.''Yess!We're gonna fire in the hole baby!Grover c'mon mate let's go before the party is gonna get flooded away!''.

You grabbed Grover hand and both of you ran outside and went inside the coupé cabriolet car as Grover started to drive to the nightclub without putting the seat belts on but who cares about seat belts anymore since you are in Hell?