Finally! A chapter!

???: *knock on the door as the door opens automatically* Hello! You have a packa-eh?!?!!!!!

Special: *counting knives and throw them at the ground while all the walls and follow or over in blood* Hehe~ Who we have here~

???: I-I'm just a passing by stranger bye!!!! *runs away while throwing the package up in the air* Wah!!!

Blue: *turns on the light* Haha!! Special your good at this.

Gold: Did you see that person face when they saw you?! Hahaha hilarious.

Special: *wash the fake blood off* Hey at least we know this will work next year for Halloween.

Emerald: That if this book doesn't end before next Halloween.

Ruby: By the speed she's updating by now. Even after she gets a job she won't be able to finish this book.

Special: Hey! I will finish this book for sure! I-I will update so many times a month that I will succeed in so! Just you wait and see!

Silver: That exactly what he said last time.

Special:... eh... that is something else..

Blade: Stop bullying her about updates. Even if it's true don't say it.

Blaze: Blade your not really helping her. Your just covering her wound up a little before pouring tons of salt on it.

Special:... you guys are mean.

Red: Wait... I feel like Special is off character today. She usually isn't like this.

Green: Now that you said it.. *stare at Special* Did you perhaps hit you head or something?

Special:... Hit my head your a- *covers mouth* Opps. Nice save at least.

Everyone but Special: Language girl. We have children's reading this you know.

Special: Opps.. sorry but anyways! Welcome back to Pokespe Truth or Dare!

Gold: You say this every time doesn't it get boring?

Angel: Gold it just a introduced that she does all the times cause if part of her daily routine before starting the chapter.

Kip: If she doesn't do that then the chapter will never ever start. If the chapter never starts then it will just be countless random mini talks and tons of weird drama and comedy stuff.

Y: So in the words, if Special doesn't say the line then chapter will never start?

Elesia: Yup. Like today we have many brand new host coming. If she doesn't say the introduction then we will never be able to introduce the host.

Special: Well now! Let welcome our new members!! We have three new host! Naomi, Karma and Drapix!!

Naomi, Karma and Drapix: Hello guys!

Special: Welcome to the family! Well without anymore delay! Let us start the story! Also we have 53 dares and 2 truth. I still have some unwritten truth and dares so our number will increase in no time. So our first dare~

Vanessa: All dexholders to do a Pokémon battle tournament! Also all dexholders have to use full potential and Yellow you can't heal an Pokémon during the battle. We're gonna show the battle result!

RS64: *teleport everyone to the battle field* It gonna be a 6 on 6 battle. The host will be the referee and we promise that we will be fair. Now send out your Pokémon.

Red: Go Vee!

Green: Time to battle Charizard

Blue: Come on out Blasty!