Chapter 1

"I won't let you sleep in my bed, where will I sleep?" Jinyoung said annoyed, crossing his arms in front of his chest, standing in front of his bedroom's door so the boy couldn't pass. He really needed to call Jackson and talk about his present, seriously.  

"You won't, we will share it" Jaebeom answered yawning before taking his waist and making him go inside the bedroom. It was the second time that Jaebeom touched him and he felt that tingling on his skin again, this time on his waist.

Confused and without words, the black haired boy was standing frozen in the middle of the bedroom, while Jaebeom walked back and forth between the bed and the wardrobe unpacking the few things that his ex-owner bought him; very few things. As soon as his ex-owner saw his manly behavior and his unwillingness to follow rules, he was sent back to the hybrid's hospital to be adopted again.

"What... what are you doing?" Jaebeom's naked back brought Jinyoung back to reality. Jaebeom was removing his sports shoes while taking off his pants.  

"Isn't it obvious? I'm getting ready to sleep" after that, the older slid his pants down allowing Jinyoung to see his tight boxers which fit like a second skin and a fluffy tail that was moving provocatively.

"Pajamas... tomorrow we will buy you pajamas" Jinyoung said, his cheeks tinted red and a closed throat. He quickly walked towards his wardrobe and took his pajamas leaving the bedroom.

In the middle of the night, Jinyoung heard the TV being turned off and then he felt a pair of strong and muscular arms carrying him bridal style towards the bedroom. His bed was warm and without a word, he fell asleep in Jaebeom's arms, who softly got closer to Jinyoung's body to share their first night together.  

                       ---------------

A warm thick mist didn't allow Jinyoung to open his eyes, even when he had been hearing the alarm's sound for a couple of minutes. The black haired boy didn't know when the last time was that he had slept this well; he was always stressed out because of job reasons and his hours of sleep were mostly inexistent, but today his eyelids didn't let him wake up and a couple of arms kept him in his place as an invitation to keep sleeping. But he couldn't be absent at work, he needed to wake up.

"Stop moving" a sleepy deep voice whispered into his ear. At that moment Jinyoung realized who was talking to him; he opened his eyes and tried to get out of bed, but the pair of arms just hugged him a little tighter, Jaebeom put one of his legs between Jinyoung's. That is so wrong, was Jinyoung's first thought.

"I have to go to work" Jinyoung said hitting the older so he would let him get out of bed. That only made Jaebeom take him by the waist, turning him around and feeling Jaebeom's body pressing his against the mattress. "What the hell are you doing?" Jinyoung asked.

"Taking what belongs to me" Jaebeom's voice was full of desire. The older let his wildest side take the best of him and he couldn't be blamed, not when his new human was the owner of a perfect ass that was rubbing itself against his crotch the whole night.

"Jaebeom this isn't funny, I need to go..." he was cut off as soon as he felt Jaebeom opening his legs and pushing himself between them.

"Jaebeom? You must call me hyung or daddy, I prefer daddy" one of the elder's hands ran up his leg and stopped on his waist "come on baby, say it".

Jinyoung blinked a couple of times, trying to understand the words said by the older. He didn't know a lot about hybrids but what he did know was that hybrids were passive and obeyed everything they were told. Obviously, Jaebeom wasn't the case, the guy looked like someone who loved to be in charge.

"Jaebeom, you need to stop. I have to leave"

                     ----------------------