Chapter 4

"Mom?" Jinyoung asked as soon as he heard his mother's voice calling him to the living room. He ran and faced his mother, who seemed to wear a smile totally opposite to a friendly one.

"Good morning Jinyoung. I think you, the boy that seems to be your hybrid and me should have a talk" his mother said -he must obey her- he didn't have another option than get to up and face his future.

When he was out of his room he found his mother and his two sisters sitting on his sofa, while Jaebeom was in the kitchen making some coffee. What the hell were his mother and sisters doing here? He was walking towards Jaebeom when his mother coughed and made him look at her.

"I think your hybrid is able to make the coffee by himself," Jinyoung's mother said with a disdainful tone. Jinyoung glared at his mother, she was his mother and he couldn't disobey her but she was also a dangerous woman when she wanted.

"Jaebeom is my boyfriend, not my servant," Jinyoung countered a bit angry at his mother's words. He walked towards a surprised Jaebeom to kiss him on the lips and then help him with the tray. Jinyoung made Jaebeom take a seat first and he took a seat next to him, "Well, what is all this for?" Jinyoung asked his mom in a harsh tone.

"You will never stop being rude, will you?" his mother said looking with disgust at the coffee made by Jaebeom "This is nasty!" she said after she tasted it.

"You don't have to drink it," Jinyoung said getting angrier with every second, Jaebeom gave him a smile and slightly squeezed his knee, this was a side he didn't know of Jinyoung and it scared him a bit.

"What kind of relationship do you have with this hybrid?" Jinyoung's mother said, trying to not lose her temper.

"Didn't you hear me, mom? He is my boyfriend" Jinyoung said while he searched for Jaebeom's hand to enlace their fingers. His mother made him nervous. She always wanted to control her children's lives, she wasn't like his father. Jinyoung's father would be just happy to know that his son had found love. No, his mother wants to know everything about her children's partners.

"What do you do for a living, hybrid?"Jinyoung's mother asked Jaebeom who was feeling so uncomfortable that he couldn't say a word. Jinyoung's daddy felt like an idiot in front of that woman.

"He has a name mother, his name is Jaebeom... and what he does for a living is not your business" the black haired boy brought his hand to the bridge of his nose to make pressure on it. He was having a headache. They had plans that weekend and his mother just ruined everything with her visit.

"At the moment I don't have a job, Mrs. Park. Not many people think that hybrids are qualified enough to work, but Dr. Tuan is helping me looking for a job in his hospital. I'm really good cooking" Jaebeom said, he was planning to tell all those news to Jinyoung on their park date, but his plans changed with the heat.

"In the kitchen?" Once again Jinyoung's mother asked with a disapproving tone Jinyoung really hated.

"Yes mother, in the kitchen... he is excellent, I cannot say as excellent as in bed, but he is better than your famous chefs" Jinyoung said forgetting his anger for not knowing about Jaebeom's plans after hearing his mother's tone again. No one has the rights to make his Jaebeom feel bad, not after his bad comments about the heat, the one that he really loves now.

"Youn don't have to use that tone with me if your father was here..." Mrs. Park was cut off by Jinyoung words.

"If my father was alive, he would be the first to meet Jaebeom and probably they would be making fun of me already," Jinyoung said squeezing Jaebeom's hand.

"Oh like that time when you were outside of our home only wearing boxers because you can't say no to your sister's dares? It was like minus five degrees Celsius outside and you hate losing" Jinyoung's mother said with a kind smile, her plan had worked as she wanted, she was hostile as normally in front of her son to see what they really felt for each other.