Chapter six

*tord's pov*

as we arrive Edd asked us how was the movie "it was amazing !" i said "yeah..." tom answered Edd said "what's wrong ?" "its just some assholes my tommy beated up" i said kissing Tom on the cheek making him blush, he's cute.

"welp, someone will have to make dinner !" edd said looking at us, wiggling his eyebrows. we blush and go to the kitchen. we did tomato tortillas (lmaooo) and sat on the chairs.

"soooo how was it ?" said matt "amazing !" tom and i said at the same time, we looked at each other blushed and laughed. "nice !" answered matt. once the dinner was done matt asked if he could have a desert because if he dosen't eat sugar he dosen't sleep and do...things with edd.

i sat up and got to the kitchen, i decided to cook blueberries cupcakes because it's tom's favorite.

{time skip}

"the cupcakes are ready !" i yell to the others. "finally i was dyiiiing !"

matt said, i peeked a bit and saw him doing a hickey to edd, i blushed madly looking at tom ho was the same as me

i took plates and stuff, putted it to the table and finally gived the cupcakes to everyone and edd was covered in hickeys blushing like a tomato, i sat and tom hugged me "those are my favs !" i blushed and hugged him back. say aaah i said to tom he opened his mouth and i gave him the cupcake, "hmmm ! its delicous !!" he said, it made me happy, i looked at edd and matt to see they were enjoying the cupcakes.

_____________________________________
A/N : yea bish matt's doin' hickeys to Edd watchugonnado lmao okay so its longer as i promised UwU 👌 k byye
_____________________________________
words : 292