9

Yoongi drank some of his water as he saw the younger walk out of the bathroom. He had to admit he did still look beautiful as when he fell in love with him.

His sharp jawline, toned skin, beautiful eyes, silver locks, and pink lips. Yoongi didn't know what he was feeling. Him and Taehyung broke up since they were drifting apart then something happened with jimin making taehyung believe the older was with him.

now it's confirmed but he can't seem to get taehyung out of his mind.

the younger slipped on a black hoodie and sat down next to the older. yoongi pressed the start button and soon all the commenrs and the people watching went up.

"Okay guys! I'm here with Taehyung to answer the questions you guys will give us." yoongi annouced and taehyung just felt awkward in the moment.

"Okay, first question. Are you guys still friends now?" yoongi read and taehyung sighed, "we are. also, another question asks if yoongi is an asshole. the answer is yes." yoongi playfully hit the younger causing them to chuckle and they saw the comments flood with hastags of taegi or friendship goals.

"Anyways! Next question, how is singularity coming and love you!" yoongi read and taehyung smiled, "it's going great and purple you."

"i'm glad you're achieveing your dreams, tae." Yoongi said smiling at the younger. They stared at eachother for what seemed like forever to them but three minutes for the people.

taehyung blushed as he saw millions of comments saying that they still love each other.

"Taehyung, read a question. I'm getting bored." Yoongi crossed his arms while the younger rolled his eyes, "um, taehyung are you still in love with yoongi and do you guys miss eachother?"

the room becamedead silence and taehyung sighed.

"yes i still love him and miss him." taehyung looked up dead serious with watering eyes and saw the chat flooding.

"tae.."

"i think i'm gonna go. end the stream, hyung. i have to go." taehyung said after fiddling with his fingers and shutting the door of the older's room ignoring the calls from him.

"I guess that's it, guys."

and he ends the stream.