18

taehyung sighed as he carried yoongi into his car and closed the door. he went to the other side and started driving while the older was sleeping beside him.

to taehyung he looked beauitful. his soft brown eyes, fluffy blond locks, petite body, and small pink lips. everything about the older is what he missed. staring at him right now hurt him so much because he knew he couldn't do anything to him. he isn't his anymore.

once they finally got to taehyung's house, he put the older's arm around his neck and stumbled his way upstairs laying him on his bed. he went back downstairs and got some medicine with water. he looked at his phone and realized he got a text.

kookie
tae!
can i ask you something?

tae
yeah?

kookie
would you like to go out on a second date with me?

tae
of course kookie

kookie
I LOVE YOU HYUNG

tae
love you too and goodnight kookie

taehyung smiled down at his phone. he really didn't have any romantic feelings for the younger but he felt a bit so he decided to try and move on from yoongi. but the older isn't making it any easier everytime he talks to him or posts about him.

everytime they are considered friends.

he sighed and walked upstairs to see the older sound asleep. he sat right next to him after placing the water and medicine on the side table.

he was so lost in looking at the older he started to play with his blond locks. "i miss you so much hyung. i shouldn't even though you broke my heart so badly. and you continue t do it every second we are friends. You don't know how badly i want you to be mine again. but, that can't happen. not today and not at all."

that's when he felt soft tears go down his cheeks and he laid on the bed and flipped over finally dozing off to sleep.