Back to the Beginning

*This is where I'll base a part of the ending cutscene of chapter five*

Joey,

Sorry, it's been a while since my last letter Been busy with work at Archgate films. The studio ordered a sequel so I ave been many spending hours in the recording booth again. it's fun though.

Tom is doing good. Thanks for asking, he's always tinkering on something. Mostly, he's still upset about someone stealing one of his dusty inventions from the old studio. He'll get over it.

Have a good New Year Joey
I'll send you another recipe soon.

Warm Regards,
Allison Connor.

After Allison and Tom, along with the others, were set free. Allison and Tom decided to get married. they're living a new life and we'll see how they're doing.

"Another day of work finished."
Allison said, sitting on the couch.

"There you are my Angel, how was work Dear?"
Tom entered the room sitting next to her.

Tom caressed her cheek then giving her a kiss after. they talked about each other's day, then they relaxed together, cuddling while resting.

"Hey Allison, just wonderin' you like the new studio?"

"Yeah, I do, but I kinda miss the old one."

"How come?"

"Well, we all had a lot of memories back there, good and bad."

"That's true, we got lots of experiences together with the others."

"Say, speaking of the others, wonder how they're doing?"

"I bet they'll be livin' good lives by now, I mean the others lived their own lives, some got married or somethin'."

"It would be nice to visit some of them."

"How bout......Henry?"

"Oh yeah, he lives with Joey, right?"

"mhm, wanna visit him now?"

"Sure! let's go!"

They stood up, got ready and headed outside to go to Joey and Henry's whereabouts. on the way, they saw the studio, temporarily shut down but still the same studio they once remembered.

"It looks so small on the outside...."
Allison spoke.

"...But it's big and deep in the inside."
Tom continued.

"We should get goin' so we can go back before dark comes."
Tom exclaimed.

Allison nodded, holding his hand and headed on their way to the next block, showing the names Joey and Henry.

"This is it."

Tom knocks on the door then both stood back a little for the door to open up.

"I got it, I got it...."
A voice said from inside.

"T-Tom? A-Allison? Is that you?"
The voice asked.

"Yeah, it's us, we want to visit you guys."

"Oh, why didn't you say so..."

the door opened revealing Henry smiling in delight, welcoming them to their home.

"Have a seat, I'll get Joey, it's been a very long time he has seen you guys."

Henry left to the other room to fetch Joey. they looked around seeing a bulletin with letter and documents, a picture with Bendy, Alice and Boris, along with a door slightly opened, seeing to be a machine of some sort.