Sick Day

Allison stayed in bed for a while because of the headaches she's been feeling. Tom noticed how hot she was getting and took her temperature.

"Yup, Allison, you have to call in a sick day. You're heating up"
Tom said worried to his lover.

"I guess it's reasonable..."
Allison said weakly.

"Don't worry about a thing angel, I'll be here to take care of you"
Tom said sitting down next to her.

"Thank you Tom, that's really sweet of you"
Allison said sitting up and cuddling herself on Tom.

Tom blushed and cuddled back at her. After a few minutes of cuddling let Allison sleep, while he went to the kitchen and cooked something for them to eat. After a while, Tom heard some noises from their room, so he decided to check.

"Allison!" Tom said, catching Allison as she stumbled.

"Where were you..?" Allison asked.

"Rest for a while, don't worry. I'm making breakfast for us today." Tom said as she picked her up and tucked her into bed and went back to cook breakfast. 

After a few minutes, Tom came in their bedroom to have their breakfast together. He was wearing and apron which Allison found adorable for someone very serious. They had their breakfast together in bed, with Tom feeding her.

"Tom, I can eat by myself." Allison said, blushing a bit.

"Don't worry, it's my duty to take care of you as your husband." Tom said, smiling.

"I know, but you should take care of yourself too." Allision insisted she eats on her own.

"Aww...C'mon Angel, I never get this opportunity to feed you, so I wanna get my chance now." Tom said, nearing the spoon to her mouth.

"Fine, but I'll feed you too." Allison said, eating the food.

"Of course, Love."

Tom took care of her until the end of the day, he didn't really followed his routine of going to his workshop to continue his project. Instead, he was always there for his wife when she needs anything. 

It's now night time, and Tom has already prepared dinner for them and after eating, Tom ad Allison got ready for bed. Tom was feeling a bit chilly, but he assumed it was just the open window.

"Time for bed, Allison." Tom said.

"I know, come here." Allison replied.

"I feel a bit chilly, did you close the window?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, maybe you need some rest." Alisson said as they laid down together.

"Well, Goodnight Angel~" Tom said, kissing Allison on the lips.

"You might get sick from all those kisses you gave me today." Allison said.

"You didn't stop me?" Tom said.

"I can't stop you, because you know I get weak when I'm sick" Allison said.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine...It's time for bed." Tom said.

"Goodnight Angel~" 

"Goodnight Dear~"

The next day, Allison was feeling better than ever. She went up early to get ready. A few minutes later, she came out of the closet and saw Tom coughing. 

"I told you..." Allison said.

"You win...Now you can't go to back to work..." Tom said, feeling upset.

"I may not be able to get to work...." Allison said as she sat near Tom.

"But now I'm here to take care of you~" Allison said, as she pat Tom's head.

"This is why I Love you." Tom said.

"I know, I Love you too."

For the rest of the day, Allison is now the one who took care of Tom for the rest of the day. Tom enjoyed being took care of, another sight for Allison to find adorable from his serious yet secretly soft husband.

*************************************************************

Shmelloooo, I hope you guys enjoy this. If you guys have any short story suggestions, you can leave them here. Stay tuned for the next one!

Bye Stars!