My Love for you

(just a quick reminder: the flashback from the first chapter will be reiterated along with the past I came up with, so the future will be next after, Thank chu~)
-----------------------------------
After the experiments of Joey Drew have been done and he left the studio, the characters have roamed around the studio going deeper and deeper.

Allison Pendle, then turning into Allison Angel was one of those roaming around to find a way out of the studio, she's been trying to find any other cartoon like people in the studio, but kept on seeing ink searchers, and clones of other cartoons, even some of the lost ones.

Meanwhile, Thomas Connor who turned into Boris, holding his handy toolbox anywhere he goes and is in digust to see broken pipes, inky dripping walls, ink flooded floors, and the elevator that can almost kill someone. He was roaming to see what other things will come his way.

"This buildin' is fallin' into pieces. Mr. Drew just have to force em' pipes and other nonsense things here."
Thomas said.

While Tom is roaming around, he was hoping he can come across a person so they can help escape together, fortunately, Allison has the same goal. They're roaming around the hallway until....

"Ouch!"

"A-Alice?"

"Boris?"

"..........."

"Uhhhhh....Boris?"

".........."

"Hmmmm.......Oh! Ummmmm.....Tom?"

"Hm?"

"Oh! Tom, are you okay?"

"Yeah..."

"Here, let me help you up Miss.....?"

"Ummmmm...."

"Miss....Angel."

Tom lend his hand to her, she gratefully accepted it, Tom tried to guess what her name would be.

"Ummmmm........Miss Campbell?"

"Susie Campbell? I'm not Susie...."

"Oh, ummmmmmm.......Miss Pendle?"

"Allison Pendle...."

"Miss Pendle?"

"I think I'm Allison..."

"Oh! uhhhhh...."

"is something the matter?"

"N-Nothing!"

"Okay......"

"We should go somewhere safe before we get caught by the Angel or the Ink Demon."
Tom Nodded and they set out to find a homebase to stay for a while. they eventually found a safe place to stay and rest for a bit. While they're there, Allison wanted to know him better, also Tom wants to do the same.

"So.......Allison, how did you turn into Alice?"

"Well, I don't remember, the last thing I knew is that I was in a ritual circle and everything's gone black."

"Oh, guess we have the same memory."

"Hmmmmm, Okay...Tom, what's your actual full name?"

"uhhhh....Tom."

"What's your last name?"

"I...Don't know, I don't even know what my name is anymore."

"Oh, I guess we both forgot. That's okay, maybe we'll find out in the future."

"Mhm."

"Let's take a break for a while, since we've just got here."

"Alright then."

Tom sat on a desk and Allison started roaming around the room.

"So.......how long have you been here, Allison?"

"30 years. you?"

"Same."

"Hey Allison, What do you think made us like this?"

"Hmmmmm.....I can't specify, but it has something to do with Joey Drew....."

"He does have been doing crazy stuff in the studio before all this happened."

Tom laid down on the work desk. then Allison started to go to a wall and continued painting.

"Watcha paintin Al?"

"Anything I can think off."

"Hm. neat, why though?"

"It's just so I can do something other than roaming around and killing searchers in the corridors."

"I can see your point."

Allison looked at Tom with a serious look, making Tom blush and feel uncomfortable, Allison looked back at the wall and began painting again, taking a glimpse of Tom every once and a while.

"Uhhhh....A-Allison?, Why look at me funny?"

"Oh, sorry Tom, I decided to paint you here, since you're Boris now."

"O-Oh! ahhhh....okay then."

*Timeskip to when Henry is in the wooden cell*

While Henry was sleeping, Tom was awake and trying to wake Allison up.

"Mmm.....Tom....go back to sleep...."

*whimpers*

Allison woke up, trying to figure out the whimper Tom is giving her.

"Oh, Y-You want to.....?"

Tom laid next to her, motioning Allison to do the same, Allison followed, both of them looking into each other's eyes, eventually they fell asleep.

Allison was cold and Tom felt it, He pulled her closer to him, making Allison smile and cuddle in more to him.

"You look so adorable~"
He whispered.

He kissed her forehead and then he also asleep.

Thanks for reading my stars
I hoped you guys like this chapter.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my Stars~

Bai~