Chapter 1

Okay before we start, this first POV will be Osamu, just reminding you readers. I hope you will like this story. Enjoy!! 😍😘

L e t' s    s t a r t!!

{♡Third Person Nirrator♡}

"Neh, have you heard?" whispered through the crowd.

Since its first opening ceremony at Inarizaki High School, all students were gossiping and whispering to the news they had just heard this morning. All the students were heading towards the gym to start their opening ceremony for the first semester of all school year.

"Neh, there's a new transfer student here in our school!" said to the boy, who whispered to his side, which is another boy. Well, duh~

"Yeah, I heard that." respond to the other boy.

"Kyahh!!!"

All the students whipped their heads towards at the corner of the gym; they can hear some slight squeal by most girls. Though it's look annoying.

"Look! It's the Miya twins!!"

"Kyaah!!"

"Atsumu-kun!!"

"Osamu-senpai!! Look at me!!!"

Yep, they are really really annoying. For me! I want to shove my phone towards their annoying mouth to shut the fuck up!! Oh, sorry about that.. Let's continue at the point of view, by the narrator, and yeah that's me the author lol. Okay back to the story. Well, as you heard by the squealing and yelling of their fan girls. The Miya twins are the most popular people in their school, since they are the best players on their boys' volleyball club in their school. Miya Atsumu, the volleyball setter, and Miya Osamu, the wing spiker. They are love by people, well especially girls. 😧

Atsumu was just slightly wave at the girls as a respond, same with Osamu, though he still keeping his usual emotionless expression. But he does love to tease his twin brother, Atsumu. Hihihi~

"Neh, 'Samu?" Atsumu started as Osamu look at him, though they're still waiting for the ceremony to start.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Who is this person they been talking about? It's like every time we pass by them, all I hear is the new transfer student." Atsumu asked, while raising an eyebrow.

Osamu sighed, and point at the stage in front. Atsumu gaze at his index fingers and follow where he pointing at and there he found a girl who has long brown hair, though she was facing her back from them and was looking in front while sitting down on the chair. He didn't saw her face what she looks like?

"Heh?! Really?! A girl?!" exclaimed Atsumu, as Osamu nodded in responds. "Neh, what's her name?"

"I don't know." Osamu replied, as Atsumu pouted and cross his arm.

"Let's start our opening ceremony." the principle said. And that they start their opening ceremony for starting their school year. Wew.

~Timeskips~ {♡Osamu's P.O.V.♡}

I'm now inside my classroom, since the opening ceremony was over, Atsumi and I was separate classrooms, he's from Y2 Class 2 and I'm Class 1. The bell isn't ring yet to start the class, so I went to the restroom. While walking towards the restroom, I suddenly bumped someone and look like she came from the girls' restroom, and just got out. Yeah, a girl, and she has long brown hair and brown hazel eyes. She's pretty to be honest.