Chapter 2

Okay before we start, this POV will be Atsumu, just reminding you readers. I hope you will like this chapter. Enjoy!! 😍😘

L e t' s s t a r t!!

~Meanwhile~ {Atsumu's P.O.V.}

The bell rang as on cue to start our morning class, and then suddenly our door slide open and revealed our sensei, but she turn around and talk someone before she walk towards the middle. I guess we have new classmates.

Wait? I remembered some student talk about the school's new transfer student. She's in this class?! Wow, I can't wait to see her face, well.. only her back I've seen in her since she was sitting on the front lately at the gym. Then my thoughts were cut off when our sensei began to speak.

"Well, minna~ we have a new student in this class. She's from California, please treat her well. Come inside Osaki-san~"

"Hai~" Osaki which is her name came inside. Her brown long hair and short school skirt swayed as she entered in the classroom. To be honest, she's hot.. with her long lashes and pointy eyes. She doesn't look like a shy person and is not the bitchy type. She's normal with pointy eyes, and also she's a cheerful girl. Her smile is so angelic.

"Konnichiwa minna-san~" she close eyed smile and grinned, as she place her right hand on her hips and the other hand was on her bag on her shoulder still on her grin. "I'm Osaki Yuna, 16. I'm from California but, I'm genuinely born in Japan. Nice to meet you~! I hope we get along~" she introduce with cheerful tone.

We were dumbfound at her cheerful side, but it's make her cool and cute. There were silent for a moment until all the boys were break it with a loud awe and whistle, like they've seen a goddess or an idol. (A/N: LoL)

"She's pretty!"

"I like to be friend with her~"

"I'm glad, I'm in this class!"

"I want to be her boyfriend!!"

There are loud, while I chuckled because she was still smiling. She wasn't having a show off or something but she has friendly attitude. Sensei was having trouble at calming the students. Not long after they calm down and I was relieved because they are not loud anymore.

Then again, sensei began to spoke. "Okay. Osaki-san, you are welcome in this class, and your seat is beside with Miya-san. Miya Atsumu, please raise your hand."

I was surprise at first when sensei called my name, and they were looking at me. But not just that, she's sitting beside with me! I'm lucky~ I can totally hear them disappointed that our new transfer student is my seatmate. I raise my right hand as sensei nodded and she gestured Osaki-chan to seat on an empty seat beside mine which is beside a window.

She came towards my desk and smiled at me. God! I like her smile.