Boxers Boyfriend: Dongjun

Junhee sat on the bench with Donghun's water bottle and gym bag. Donghun was currently training for an upcoming tournament; so that meant being at the boxing gym every day and all day. Junhee was more than happy to join his boyfriend during training cause it meant sweaty boyfriend. Sure the smell wasn't the greatest but from afar he looked hot.

Donghun stood in the ring, his wraps, gloves, and ankle brace on. His friend and coach Sehyoon stood in the ring with him with punching pads on his hands. "One, one, two, three, and repeat okay? So that's jab, jab, cross, hook or left, left, right, and left hook. Okay?" Sehyoon smirked holding up the pads.

"Sehyoon, I was gone for 4 months for my ankle, not 4 years. I know what one, two, three, and four punches are," Donghun chuckled as he threw his jab at the pad. Sehyoon smiled and started moving around having Donghun move forward, backwards, and side to side.

"Okay, let's switch it up. Two, one, three, two, one, three, four. Remember to use your hips and twist your ankle when hitting your crosses. Take your time to get the feel for these if you need to," Donghun nodded, making a few big bubbles with his arms before getting into ready position; making sure to cover his face and tuck in his chin. Donghun bounced a little bit before throwing his cross punch, making sure to twist his hip and ankle with it. "Good, good," Sehyoon said meeting Donghun's punches and watching how he moved his body, all the way from how far apart his feet are, to how his back foot moves, to how far he's squatting down, to making sure he's not standing up when punching the pad, how he was using his hips, how scrunched up his torso was when throwing hooks, how he was covering his face, to how his shoulders moved and even making sure he didn't bend his elbow when putting his arm out. There were so many things he had to look out for but very few did he have to worry about. But even your best athlete makes mistakes, so as a coach he still had to look out for those.

Donghun and Sehyoon had been training for a few hours trying out different techniques and strategies. Donghun walked over to the rope on the ring and leaned on it, "Hey babe, can you please give me some water?" Donghun asked Junhee who was looking for plane tickets to Edmonton where Donghun would be fighting Mark Lee in the ring. Junhee looked up from his phone, shutting off the screen. He grabbed Donghun's water bottle and strode over to him, Donghun had Sehyoon take off his gloves beforehand so he was able to grab his water and not have Junhee have to pour water into his mouth. Junhee handed Donghun the water bottle and Donghun drank a bunch, Junhee could hear each gulp Donghun took. He made a face shaking his head. "What are you looking at on your phone? You seemed concentrated," Donghun asked wiping his mouth, Junhee handed Donghun a dry face cloth to clear the sweat off his face and neck.

"Ahh, I was looking for plane tickets to Edmonton."

"Did you find any?"

"Found lots, they're all expensive as hell, though," Junhee frowned. Donghun shrugged taking one last sip of his water before handing it to Junhee.

"Price doesn't matter. Let's just book our flight and go to Canada," Junhee rolled his eyes, scoffing playfully. He went back to the bench and sat down. "Hey, come back!" Donghun called out.

"Why?" Junhee tittered getting up anyway.

"I miss your lips," Donghun said nonchalantly, smirking. Junhee walked over to the ring and stood on part of the mat on the other side of the rope. Donghun's hands rested on the rope between them, he leaned in pecking Junhee's lips. "You should come in here and we could spar," Donghun cockily said smiling, arching an eyebrow for half a second. 

"Hmm, I don't think so. I don't have the headgear or our mouth guards."

"Come on, I'll go gentle on you,"  Donghun teased, poking Junhee's stomach.