Sleep Tight...

Hey DIRECTIONERS

Sorry I didn't update tomoz but I have another chappie after this one for you that I already wrote...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Maria-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning to my beautiful girlfriend next to me still asleep.

I got up from bed and left our room seeing Gem, Maya and Flo sitting on the couch watching music videos since we had foxtel in our room.

There was a knock on our door so I went and opened it.

"Hey Josh" I said to Josh our drummer.

"Hey Harry" he replied. "Paul told me to come wake you all up and I can see four of you are already up. All except Maria"

"Hey Joshy" Maria said entering the room.

"Hello Mariay" Josh replied trying to add a 'y' to Maria.

We all just laughed and Flo came over.

"Hey" Flo said.

"Hey Flo" Josh replied smiling.

"Um Maria can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Uh yeah sure" she replied confused.

I grabbed her hand and led her to our room. We stood there in silence for about 3 minutes before Maria spoke up.

"So what you wanna talk about?"

"Nothing I just wanted to get Flo and Josh alone together."

"You do realize that Maya and Gemma were in there too"

"Give me a sec"

I walked over to the door and saw Josh and Flo still by the door just talking. Gemma and Maya looked up at me and I motioned for them to come in our room.

They stood up confused and walked in.

"So what ya need?" Maya asked.

"We wanna get Flo and Josh together since I know she has a crush on him and he has one on Flo..." I told them. "And also because he's the only person I would approve to date her"

"Who would you let date me?" Gemma asked.

I thought for a moment. But Maria talked for me.

"My brother has some friends that are pretty hot." She suggested.

"Really? What do they look like?" Gemma asked.

Maria got her iPhone out and went on FaceBook. She then looked up Christian Angus and clicked on the one she knew. She clicked on a photo and gave the phone to Gemma.

"He's hot" Gemma said.

"And single" Maria added.

"Let's see" I said. Gemma showed me the picture. "What's his personality?" I asked Maria with a serious face.

"He is very nice isn't he Maya?" She asked Maya.

Maya nodded.

"Well then we will have to meet him" I said.

Gemma smiled and gave me a hug. Gemma and Maya left our room leaving me and Maria in here by ourselves.

Maria's POV

I walked over to our bed and sat down. Harry came and sat next to me.

"So do you really think this Christian guy is hot?" He asked curiously.

"Kinda" I replied. His smile dropped. I gave him a hug. "Harry?"

"Yeah"

"Your hotter" I whispered in his ear which made him smile.

He gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips. He walked to his luggage bag and got out the cat I had gotten him for Christmas. He sat down and cuddled up to it. I laughed and took a picture and posted in on Twitter.

@Maria_Davidson:

@Harry_Styles_Official sleep tight Hazz...

And I pressed post with the photo attached.

Harry saw it and his eyes grew wide.

"Can we please surrender from this war?" he asked hopefull.

"Fine" I agreed and we shook hands.