Mobbed

Hey DIRECTIONERS

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in ages and it's not long I'm sorry...

Don't hate me...

I love you

COMMENT...

VOTE...

READ...

SHARE...

-Maria-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Maria's POV

I woke up the next morning to someone hitting me with a pillow. I opened my eyes to find Maya.

"Dude can you please stop" I said. She stopped and grinned at me. I turned my head. "Wait you hit me. But not him." I pointed to Harry's sleeping figure.

"Yes cause we need to go dress shopping" she replied.

"Maya I don't even know when the wedding is."

"Well then wake him up and ask."

"I'm not gonna wake him up he hates being woken up. Get Louis to do it he's not Harry's fiancé."

"Maria if you wake him up he will be happy cause your so pretty." Maya said and I blushed. "Plus if he woke up to Louis then we probably wouldn't see Louis ever again"

I laughed and agreed with her. I told her to get out so I could wake him up.

"Harry" I shook him. "Harry Harry Harry" I shook him again.

"1"

"2"

"3" I said to myself.

"HARRY" I yelled.

He shot up from his spot and fell on his butt.

"What in the world was that for Maria" Harry asked.

"Well..." I replied looking over the side of the bed to see Harry lying down.

"Yes Maria"

"Maya wanted to go dress shopping but we have to organize the wedding first. So do you want to want to organize it today?"

"Yeah sure" he said.

He sat up and gave me a kiss on the lips which lasted alot longer than I wish it had.

"GUYS STOP KISSING AND HURRY UP WE HAVE A CONCERT TONIGHT SO WE NEED TO GO TO REHEARSALS" Louis yelled opening our door then closing it again.

"WAY TO RUIN A MOMENT LOUIS" Harry yelled.

I giggled and stood up.

"Come on Haz you have rehearsals and I wanna go shopping" I said holding my hand out for him as he was still on the floor.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Harry asked taking my hand but to my surprise pulling me down with him.

"No but I have nothing else to do and I'm in London I've always wanted to come here and wander around" I said trying to get up but failing.

"But can't you wait until I finish rehearsals to wonder around?" Harry said helping me get up then getting up himself.

"How about I go shopping with the girls, then we can all go discover London together?"

"Deal"

"MARIA HAVE YOU ASKED WHAT DATE THE WEDDING IS ON" Maya yelled walking into our room.

How in the world did they get into our hotel room anyway?

"Maya we will organize our wedding this afternoon before the concert and I haven't even told my parents yet" I replied.

"Actually I asked your mum and dad before I proposed" Harry said.

"Ok so that saves a phone call for today" I laughed.

"So can we go dress shopping?" Maya asked.

"Maya calm down we don't know when the wedding is yet so where not gonna get the suits and dresses yet" I answered.

"Fine" Maya replied. Harry laughed.

"Why do girls love dress shopping?" He asked walking over to his suitcase to get his clothes out so he can get changed.

"Cause it's for a special occasion and there are so many to pick from so it's like guys picking cars" Maya explained leaving our room.

Harry rolled his eyes and I grabbed my clothes and left to take a shower.

We got in the maxi-taxi and dropped the boys off at the venue then we went to the shops.

"So where you wanna go?" I asked the girls.

"That shop" Flo answered.

"Ok" We all agreed and walked over to the shop.

"OMG IT'S ONE DIRECTIONS GIRLFRIENDS, SISTERS AND FRIENDS" A bunch of girls yelled.

"Run" I said to Maya, Gemma, Jaythene, Nina, Flo, Jazi, Ella, Kayla, Jordyn, Charlotte and Tara.

We all ran out of the shop and out of the mall. Since we got a taxi here we had no car to get back to the hotel. We started running down the street, girls still chasing us. A car pulled up beside us.

"Need a ride?" A familiar voice asked.

"PAUL" I yelled.

We all hoped in the car and watched the girls eventually give up on following us.

"Paul you are truly our life saver" Kayla said.

"No problem girls. So Maria do you know when the wedding is yet?" Paul asked.

"Not yet. After the boys finish rehearsing they said they have time to relax so me and Harry are going to try and work out some stuff for it" I answered.

Paul just nodded and kept driving. We got to the boys rehearsal and they were already finished.

"Hey girls how the shopping trip go?" Liam asked.

"Well lets just say we walked into a shop and almost got mobbed by fans but Paul rescued us." Jaythene answered for us.

"Yes yes he did" us girls agreed.