💕o n e

•proposition•__________

proposition•
__________

The crowd was  surrounded of people who are wild and free, not minding what will happen tomorrow and just enjoying their night today. The sound of the loud music that is beating so hard in the speakers and the scent of alcohol and cigarettes that are coming off the air.

And there is him..

"WOOHHH!" DJ Soonyoung shouted to the crowd and keeping them entertained by his music.

He loves the idea of people getting wild at his music. This is what he was known for and proud to himself of being the most famous DJ in the country.

~youngblood! say you want me say you want me out of your life~

"YOUNGBLOOD! AYE AYE AYE!" He keeps on hyping his people and they were getting hype as well because of him.

Ilan oras rin ang pagpapatugtog niya hanggang sa natapos ang shift niya. He smiled widely as he take off his own headphones and smirked when he saw the sexy woman who is winking at him.

Oh boi, he's not only just known for being the famous DJ but also the famous playboy in town.

"Hi hoshi." His DJ name was called by the sexy woman who approached him and smiled sexily to the DJ.

"Hi baby. Do you need something?" Soonyoung naughtily asked to the woman and placed his hands to the latter's small waist. He bit his lip when he felt the woman's hand travelling into his abs.

"I heard you're not only good in being a DJ but also good in bed?" The woman sexily whispered through his ears. Soonyoung smirked at what she said and pulled her against to his body.

"Maybe I can prove that theory of yours baby." The woman giggled when she felt Soonyoung's face nuzzled at her neck. The older pulled away and kissed the woman using his luscious lips, tasting the sweet strawberry lips of the woman.

He felt the woman was about to take the hem of his shirt off when he halted her and pulled away his lips from the woman. "Not here baby girl." Soonyoung pulled the sexy woman to his vehicle and made her entered to his vintage car.

As he started to roar the engine of his car, he felt the woman's hand snaking to his crotch and groaned when she begins to massage Soonyoung's glory.