💕 f o u r

•bonafide•

bonafide•

_________

jihoon found himself being carried by soonyoung and after a sec, he felt his body was laid at the soft mattress.

soonyoung scanned his eyes to his bestfriend who is wearing a blue lingerie and damn, his dick is so excited by the sight. he slowly hovered on top of his bestfriend's body and the latter moaned when the older intentionally brushed his thigh to his crotch.

jihoon couldn't deny that he is nervous because first, he is a virgin, second, his first will be his bestfriend and third..

he forgot to shaved——

"soonyoung~" jihoon's honey voice was heard to the older and he saw the younger being needy for him which he didn't know he was getting turned up.

"i'll be gentle bestfriend." jihoon shivered by the husky voice coming from soonyoung and he was about to close his eyes when the older is going to leaned down to kiss him...

"walang hiya ka talaga! manloloko ka! umalis ka sa pamamahay ko!" napatigil ang dalawa dahil bigla nilang narinig ang ingay galing sa kabilang condo.

"babe taeyong let me explain—"

"explain mo mukha mo pa jack and rose pa kayo ni jungwoo!? magsama kayo!" napatingin si soonyoung kay jihoon at sinabing,

"don't mind them." soonyoung said to him which the younger nodded in response. jihoon snaked his arms to soonyoung's nape and waited for the latter to claim him—

"lumayas ka tukmol ka! pagkatapos ko ibigay sayo lahat lahat virginity ko bahay ko pagkain ko pati narin brief ko kahit na may mantsa pa nang tae binigay ko sayo tapos ipagpapalit mo ako sa... SA ISANG SNOOPY PA!" napamura si soonyoung dahil malapit na talaga niyang halikan si jihoon pero panira nanaman muli ang kapitbahay niya.

which he marked to his mind to kill his neighbors tomorrow—

"atleast ako pinapahalagaan niya ako pero ikaw? mas mahal mo pa ang febreeze mo kesa sakin! akala mo naman mahal ka rin ni febreeze!"

"mas mabango siya kesa sayo!"

"wala akong paki! hinding hindi ako aalis rito! conjuringal property natin to!"