My True Love: Chapter 1

So long story short today while I was at the grocery store i met this stunning woman named violet and she wants me to meet her at a restaurant tomorrow and for some reason I really can't wait I have to pick an outfit and find a sitter for aj.. Can't wait...

So today is the day aj is going to my friend louis's house and I leave to meet her at 12:30 sharp and it's only 7:00,  Fuuucccckkk what am I going to do oh I can do laundry or tidy up our tiny fucking apartment.. well a little background knowledge I live in Dalton, Georgia in a little apartment building, I work in astrology studying stars, I occasionally get hit on by a few guys but I just don't seem interested, I don't know I just cant find a man I like maybe I just don't like me and even maybe... I stop, I hear the phone ring and I pick it up and I hear a familiar voice.

It's violet I ask her how she had my number, " You gave it to me remember she said in an obvious kinda voice, then I thought... ohh it was as if I was in a trans listening to her calming voice she asked for it and I guess I gave it to her. Well she said so we can meet at my house if you'd like sure I said non hesitantly giving into her beautiful voice so I guess my house, yeah sure I said forgetting that I needed her address hey I said can I have you address oh yeah uhh 801 south Russel Street behind the Gabby's diner oh ok ill be there.

Authors Note:
Well that's the first chapter hope you enjoyed if you want more give me feedback it doesn't have to be nice the more harsh the more I know what to add thanks for the reads stay friggin dope