Chapter 7: Proposing

I walk in and plop my bag on the couch and grab the ring out of the bag and put it in my back pocket and head to say hi to Clem and create small talk and despite my nervousness, after simple questions like how's work and stuff I walk to the bathroom for a long needed hot shower...

Clems POV
Violet walk out of the bedroom with just a towel on and it makes me wanna attack her but I worked hard on the dinner and if we do we prolly won't eat just fall asleep while I keep thinking violets arms sneak around my waist and I jump it the touch but then I ease into her making me feel really relaxed from a hard Day's work we go to sit down and eat we make small talk again just asking different questions and eventually I ask, are we ever gonna get married not to rush but I know I've found the right with you and I don't want to lose you, she looks at me directly and with intent she says you'll never lose me I'll always be with you no matter what..
Violets POV
Clem gets up to get the wine and walks to the fridge to get while she turns around I get down on one knee and pull out the ring
Clems POV
I turn around to see violet on one knee with a little box in her hand she opens it and says will you marry me Clem I hold my hands over my mouth and say y-yes!! She grabs me and hugs me tight and we both start crying eventually we end up laying in bed in eachothers arms watching Tv without finishing dinner,it was worth it...
Authors Note:
I know this was a short chapter for such a big event but I'll write a lot of chapters but they'll be short like this I'm to impatient to write a 2000 word chapter sorry I really hope you enjoyed and tell me what you feel about this chapter and give me your feedback good or bad have a great day/night
Stay Friggin Dope..