Chapter 3: Love Is In The Air

On the way to my apartment we sit and talk and try to get to know each other better considering we met yesterday at a local grocery store it starts simple with age and family to relationships and love and all that I mean I'm only 18 I don't know shit about love yet but I feel safe with violet and I like that, so any love interests violet I ask nervously yea one girlfriend Minnie, "Minerva" but she left with any word and haven't seen or heard from her since, you  violet asks uhh no, I say, I don't really like boys and I don't find them attractive. That's cool she says.

We pull in and walk up the narrow stairs to my apartment and then forgot I didn't clean the house she wont mind ok where are those keys uhh there they are ok

Violets POV
She opens the door and I'm amazed the house is really clean I guess her definition of dirty is a unclean dish or a pillow out of place the house is spotless what's for dinner I ask with curiosity we have wine and prime rib sweet I say I look over and she has a cute triumphed look on her face, man her face Is so beautiful and the number one thing that smile besides her sacred places those are a different story and her attitude it's so nice as I grow deeper and deeper with lust she waves her hand in front of my face and says earth to violet come in violet and she laughs as she takes a sip of wine, we start talking so Clem have any kids I start yeah uh an adopted one he's with a sitter right now she grabs a picture and before it can get to me she drops it maybe on accident or on purpose but I like her confidence.

Clems POV
Dammit I mumble under my breath I go to pick it up and so does violet half way up our faces meet and we're touching base to nose we both chuckle and before I know it we kiss and then one thing goes to another and before I know it were in my room and she's undressing me oh shit I think what is happening my face turns bright red and we roll on to the bed and she knows exactly what will get me going

Authors Note:
  Comment if you want the full up close and personal feelings and exactly what they do, let me know I'm not doing it this chapter but if you want then it will be in the next

Stay Friggin Dope