Chapter 3 (Teaser!)

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been distracted with very important matters...( Aka the Sims 4 and school) Anyway, I hope you enjoy this little teaser for the new chapter, sorry if it's a bit shit, I haven't really thought this part through yet lol.

Love you guys!
-Bear
----------------------------------
Elliot is rather uncomfortable at the moment you see, it's not even Mylo's fault, well not his fault mostly.

Mylo decided that as soon as they got inside his apartment he'd strip himself of his clothes and leave them on the dark wooden floor of his hallway, then suddenly scurry off to a different room without saying anything to Elliot.

You can tell why Elliot isn't exactly comfortable at the moment now huh?

Elliot hesitantly grabs Mylo's strained clothes and walks down the hallway towards the room Mylo ran off to, he ever so cautiously strolls into the room to see Mylo standing by an oven seemingly cooking something in a pan.. Completely naked, which is no surprise but the thing that's shocked Elliot the most is that his boxers are no seemingly gone too.

Now don't get Elliot wrong, he is obviously no stranger to the male genital but when it's your ex bestfriend's genitals it's very awkward.... It's also very awkward because said best friend has seemingly grown bigger then he was all those years ago.. What? Of course Elliot has seen Mylo's dick, they were bestfriends!

"Um, w-what the fuck are you doing Mylo?" Elliot says while covering his eyes with his spare hand and walking into the spacious room.

Mylo turns his head towards the voice confused, he could have sworn he told Elliot he was going to make dinner, or maybe he told himself he was going to make dinner, he can't remember for the life of him.

"I'm m-making us some dinner, noodles specifically! Hope you like noodles cause you-you can't have anything else, I can't a-afford it." He hiccups out while "cooking" the cheap noodles in a far too fancy saucepan... Elliot wonders if Mylo's mum got him that, she was always one for the finer things in life.

As Elliot diverted his eyes from Mylo's naked form he examined the room, it is a kitchen attached to a livingroom and dinning room apparently, mismatched furniture cluttering the small space.

Elliot makes his way over to the dark green coach- which has some suspicious looking marks on it- and places Mylo's clothes on it.

As Elliot does all this Mylo is staring at him rather too intensely, which was a bad idea because he's cooking but he can't help it, ever since he first met Elliot he's had a weird sense of- something, well he can't really tell what he feels but knows he feels something... Mylo's too god damn drunk for this deep thought process..

After a good amount of time of awkward silence the noodles are done, well, they were done a little while ago but Mylo wasn't paying attention because you know, deep thought process.