Chapter 10

"Don't tell me you'll go out on your own?" she asked with a questioning look and Dazai looked at her. "Even if I do, I know all of you will stop me. And besides," Dazai looked at the sleeping male. "I won't be able to stop them on my own."

"Good you know." Yosano sighed. "We'll help with the best we can, Dazai. We're a team after all." she said then stood up before grabbing her things. "The instructions are all in the note. If something unusual happen, call me." 

Dazai gave a nod and thanked her before watching her leave. But Yosano stopped by the door. "And Dazai, don't die just yet. I know you're a suicide-maniac and all but, now isn't the time to fantasize about dying, alright?" she said.

"I'm not planning to die just yet." came Dazai's response which earned a grin from Yosano who gave a nod before leaving.

Dazai looked over at Chuuya and frowned. 'That's right... Not yet. I still have to make it up to Chuuya.' he thought to himself.

He spent the rest of the night taking care of the sick ginger-head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What now?" Elise asked as she colors on her book. Mori gave a hysterical laugh. "Now we wait. Let's see what our executive will do." He answered with a smirk.