-Entrance Exam-

U.A. High's Entrance Exam consists of a written and a practical test, with the latter being the more important of the two. During the practical exam, candidates conduct mock battles in replica urban settings. Examinees are given ten minutes to use their skills and wits to immobilize the robots  in order to score points depending on the robot's point value. The more points one examinee earns, the higher their chance is to get accepted into U.A. High.

Candidates are not allowed to fight other candidates. Doing so results in disqualification. Students hailing from the same middle school are placed in different testing areas to avoid potential cooperation.

Other than scoring villain points, judges monitoring the exam reward rescue points for heroic acts. This criterion is not shared with the students, so they are motivated towards genuine selflessness.

Points Scale

Present Mic explains the exam's point system.

Each defeated Villain Bot is worth a certain amount of points, which are assigned to the Bots according to their difficulty level:

+1 Point - Easy Villains
+2 Points - Medium Villains
+3 Points - Hard Villains
+0 Points - Arena Traps

Arena Traps are massive Villain Bots scattered through the city replicas in order to trap and weed out people from getting high scores. They're not meant to be fought, which is why they're worth no points.

-:-

Following the written test, all Examinees arrive at  U.A. for the practical. Inside the auditorium, the pro hero Present Mic explains the rules of the exam: The students must score points by destroying Villain-Bots with various point values. After the explanation, students are separated into their designated battle center for the practical test.

The test begins without a countdown. Present Mic states this is because real battles don't have countdowns. The examinees rush into the battle arena and try to destroy as many robots as they can.

-:-

POV: You're among the crowd, around the center. Out of curiosity you see if you can make a friend out of the tense crowd of high schoolers around you. You notice you're standing next to a mixed-tone blonde with sharp front teeth, and remember her from your school: Kemono Yasei. You turn to her and gives words of good luck. She returns the favor and then asks for your name. You tell her and she tells you hers, even though you already know. "Maybe I'll see you at U.A., (Y/N)." She says before giving a sharp-toothed grin and heading off somewhere.

Later on, the exam has begun. Everyone runs ahead of you to get the most robots. You look behind you to see a boy in an aqua track suit with wild, dark green hair watching in astonishment. You have no time to wonder, and move on.

ENJOY~💕