-Kemono Yasei (MY CHARACTER)-

NAME>> Kemono Yasei
AGE>> 15
SEXUALITY>> Straight
GENDER>> Female
QUIRK (and how it works)>> Animorph. Has the ability to transform into any real animal (no unicorns or griffins). Her restriction is that she has to have eaten the food that is in the diet of the animal she wants to turn into. (Eg. needs fish to be most sea animals, meat to be a carnivore)
PERSONALITY>> Yasei is a very spunky person. She's sassy and a bit of a rock-punk (hence the piercings and her expression.) If a part of the actual fandom, she'd be the newest member of the Bakusquad. However, her negative traits are that she's very competitive and a bit full of herself. She shares a bite-sized rivalry with Deku alongside Bakugo.
DESCRIPTION>> Custom drawing above!
CASUAL CLOTHES>> An over-sized light-magenta shirt like in the drawing with jean shorts, paired with fishnet stockings and royal blue converses. Accessories include a white choker and (suppose to look like) rose gold ear piercings.
HERO COSTUME>> A black, skin-tight jumpsuit with pockets full of food (see QUIRK). There is a rhombus-shaped hole that shows her breast line. She has fur lining around the cuffs and collar of her jumpsuit. Her suit also has a hood. Her one weakness if that if the animal she transforms into is too big, her jumpsuit is ripped when she de-transforms. This is why she will usually hang around Yaoyorozu when in battle.
FRIENDS>> Bakusquad, Jirou, Tokoyami, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Momo, etc.
CRUSH>> Sero Hanta (he is honestly my underrated tape babe <3)
ENEMIES>> (small rivalry) Deku, Mineta, Iida, Mina (but not in a bad way)
BACKGROUND>> An orphan growing up. With her first family, she accidentally turned into a rabbit (had eaten carrot baby food) when about to be adopted. The parents said no and the caretaker, thinking Yasei was originally a quirkless child, accidentally thought it was a creature that had entered, and threw her out. This happened several times due to her not being able to control her transformations. Once, however, she was scooped up by a petty villain and was therefore raised by them, even though they abused her power. She was eventually discovered and saved by All Might. She is not as big of a fan as Deku, but is still very emotional around All Might, remembering her childhood trauma. She tries to put her cowardly past behind her, much like Kirishima, by acting tough and scary, but she is actually afraid of a lot of stuff.
OTHER>> I spent a long time thinking of her hair b/c I didn't want it to look like Mina's, but I'm happy with the result!