chapter 3

As we entered the school, we checked our schedule for new sem .

"me and Harry are in same class for first hour...what  a wonderful start" Liam said in a funny tone which made Harry
and Niall chuckle.

"Guys I have English for first hour ...... Niall has history  and you guys ....... What?....how?... You guys are free for first hour!!!!...is it a coincidence?....GOD... I hate you two"Louis sounded irritated to know we are free for an hour.

So me and Zayn are alone for the first hour, great!
He is still going to bring what happened on the last summer vacation day...or maybe a day before that....... you thought to yourself.

"Bye guys" everyone went to their respective cls

"so.... What shall we do clownny.........? " he said with amusement.

Ahh once again he and is random Nick names., you thought to yourself..

"Ohh shut up, let's go to canteen or library or anywhere , I'm already exhausted by thinking I should spend one hour with Mr. Zayn Malik"

He didn't interrupt you... So you continued

"so let's go majesty" you said in a funny tone.

"ohk, wait let me take you to my hideout " he said and started to walk.

You followed him in silence

He went to the rooftop and there was a small room.... Which looked kind of dirty.

"so welcome to my hideout,  this is where I spend time when I'm alone " he said in a proud tone as if he is showing his palace. 😂

As you entered the room you saw there was a small old dorm bed  was there and one chair and a dustbin.

Not bad you thought to yourself

"so what are we gonna do here, we still have half an hour left"

"Mmm...."he dragged it

"ohk..., so Do.you. care. to. explain. about why you suddenly changed your plan and asked my sister to accompany you to shopping"
He said word by word as if to make me understand clearly.

(oh wait how could he know about sudden plan of shopping) you thought to yourself..... And then you thought (aishh.. That little 😈 devil)

"Mmm... Its bcoz I didn't feel like partying and I.... Had some shopping and stuffs to be done... I know I can't call you guys coz you were already in party mood but I however needed someone to accompany me.... So I called your sis to shop with me." you said.

"but.. Y/n can we ... talk  about that n-" you cut him before completing the sentence

"OMG just now I remembered I have club work to do.. So I have to go... You don't need to wait for me I'll directly go to cls... Bye"before he could reply you rushed out of that place..

You rushed how of the building... That whole day you didn't face Zayn at all. As soon as the cls over you went to your home. Without even waiting for Harry.

                   ........To  be  continued

                                         💖💖💖

-------------------------===========================
Let us have a activity

5 votes for next chapter 😜💞💕💞💕
Love you guys........... 😜😜❤

I'm Sry if there is any mistakes.. Coz its my first time writing a story....