Chaptor 2 - The Meeting

I saw the other's eyes on me and I Start to wonder over with my head held high. I notice that there is only one other girl besides me but oh well... The Giant stands a give us and starts talking his gibberish again, "Hey little ones, Oh I can't wait to start working with you guys and we wi-", Another giant in a white skin comes over and stops the giant with the blue and brown skin from speaking and says, " I know you are excited Mr. Grady but You will need to wait at least a week so we can test their vitals and make sure they are healthy." We lose interest as the two giants start speaking gibberish to each other. I turn to the others and let out a small playful growl before Speaking, "Finally you guys are out.....what are your names?" The male with the Blue stripe steps forward and speaks confidently, "My name is blue..or so the Giant says." The Others simply follow his lead and pitch in the names, "Echo","Charlie","Delta" I straighten up and say " Well my name is Dawn and do you guys know where we are?" I get chorus of No and a shake of heads. I shrug and playfully jump at Blue and we all break out into an all out play war......

-1 Year Later-

We face across the ground with our feet thudding and kicking up dirt.Blue leads the Pack, he is Beta after all but I'm not far behind. We Chase after the Squealing pound of Food that the humans call a pig and just as I'm about to take the kill, a clicking noise starts up and grabs our attention. We all flick our heads up to see the 'Human' or Alpha standing above us. I Grumble out "I swear to God I Almost had it. He just had to play his stupid game." Blue turns and snaps at me at the same time alpha starts speaking. "Ok! Eyes on me... Blue! Lock it up! Dawn! I saw that" He says this to me because I proceeded to Snap back at Blue. Alpha starts to speak again," Alright... and we are moving." Alpha starts to move from above us and we start to along with him. All is going well until Delta bumps into me and I turn and snap at him, Blue turns to Snap at us and Charlie snaps at him fro snapping at us, Basically it was a mess. But as Alpha stopped we all flicked our heads back to him," Alright that's is damn Good." He lifts out a mouse and throws it to Echo, then to Charlie "See Charlie.. that's what you get" Alpha then tosses on to Delta and Turns to me. He raises the mouse before saying " Dawn... catch." I snap it into my powerful jaws before he turns to Blue and holds up a bigger mouse before saying, " Blue this one is for you." Blue snatches it up and we continue to stare up at Alpha in silence, He raises his hand and yells," Hold!" After a minute or two he drops his hand and says," Go!" We sprint off and we hear the Humans Celebrating."I don't understand why alpha always gets praised after this, I mean we do all the work." Charlie and Delta now and agree with me but Blue steps forward and says " Alpha gets praised because he is a human and has a lot less power than us but we listen to him." I scoff before exclaiming," I know but it's sick. We have so much power in one claw but we still listen to Humans!" I growl at him to make my point but Blue took it as a challenge and he leaped at me. We started clawing at each other and growling. The Others tried to break us up as well as the humans. Finally Blue pinned me to the ground with his claws at my neck and said,"I will not be challenged by anybody here you got that!" I nodded my head in defeat and he let me go.I stood up and examined my scratches. We all suddenly broke out of our silence by The humans shouting 'Pig Loose!Pig Loose!' I smirked and bent into hunting position before saying to the Others,"No way will we let him go this time."......
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this isn't very good it is my first time writing a Wattpad story Lol.