Chapter 5 - Sometimes I really hate humans.

Next day-
Dawns POV-
I wake up to hear yelling and shouting from the pests or 'humans'. I raise my head a little and see Echo looking down at me and grinning. I groan and let my head flop back to the ground before saying," What the hell Echo? I thought we agreed, dont wake me up unless it is time for food or an apocalypse is happening." She laughed and jumped on me playfully, saying," The humans are in a panic it's hilarious!" She rolls off me landing and I notice the boys staring at us, with the weirdest expression on the face (wish I had one of those flashy thingys that Humans use to store memories) they weren't  looking at us in a lovey dovey way, heck no... ew. They were looking at us like we were some sort of aliens, I turn to them and ask in a sassy voice,"What the hell you boys looking at?" They immediately turned their heads and scrambled off making me and Echo giggle. I finally noticed the humans rushing around on the metal walkways above us and yelling to each other, My face turns to one of confusion when I see them loading pointy darts that held a strange liquid in them into one of the guns. My face quickly turns from one of confusion to one of shock and pain as I gaze upon the dart that has embedded itself into my shoulder. I let out a groan of pain before feeling my eyelids drop and and body hitting the floor, the last thing I hear before I pass out is a distance voice yelling out,"Dawn!".....was that blue? Suddenly everything goes dark.
--------------~~~~~~~~
I flutter my eyes open and see only dark, I turn my head up and realise I'm in the holding pens, were they usually check our vitals, but that can't be what I'm hear for, I mean we had our vitals checked yesterday and all was good. I raise to my feet and realise the others are in their pens aswell, I can hear Delta muttering obscene words beside me. I stuck my head into out the gap and suddenly feel it tighten, I struggle and push against the walls and let out a few growls at the humans who get too close. I hear the others yell out as they door the same as I did, I stop struggling as I hear Blue yell above all of our shouting,"Stop struggling the lot of you!" I stand still with a snarl planted on my face as the dark skinned man Alpha often talked to or better known as 'Barry' comes over a rests his hands on the side of my head. My thoughts took a turn in the direction of "I swear if I wasn't in this stupid cage I would bite you," Blue let out a snarl at 'Barry' which caused me to send him a look of confusion. I watched as Barry made his way a long the others petting them and resting his hands on their heads, only getting snarls, growls and eyerolls in return. He makes his way back to me and Blue and bends down looking us in the eyes whispering, " I'm not afraid of you. I know your probably dont understand but I'm not a threat." He gives us a soft, small smile.I roll my eyes he probably only said that because we have him the most trouble. Suddenly he turns round as another Human enters the closed in area......