22

Why am I here? I am asking myself again why am I here, Sarah?

Because you are angry at yourself as your friends are still giving you silent treatment and even the elders are giving you a look of mixed emotion, you can't take it anymore.

And still why I am standing idle here?

Because only you know!

I should return back!

Not when you just ran away to escape those eyes.

I can't do this!
You can!

can't! can! can't! Can! Can't! .......

"What you can and can't, Sarah?" I heard a familiar voice with amusement ask me. I should have left before. Wait wasn't that my inner thoughts?

"Not when you voice it out!" I turned to see Advith standing beside with a look of amusement, folding his hand to his chest as if he is expecting some answer from me. Yeah! He do asked me one.

"Why are you here?" I asked him folding my hands to chest imitating him and he just laughed under his breath.

"Don't you think that should be my question to you?" He asked raising his brows at me. I shrugged to him.

"What's wrong if I question you?" I asked and he just shook his head at me.

"I am here as I work here. Now say me what is your reason to be here?" Here comes the same question again.

"I am asking myself the same question for past fifteen minutes" I said as I looked at the watch. I heard him chuckle a little. Even I chuckled at me.

"Looks funny na?" I asked and he nodded laughing a little.

"Too much modesty, is slightly paining here!" I said as I clutched my heart dramatically and we both just laughed it over.

"What's that in the hand?" I asked as I looked a parcel in his hand.

"Come up, let's have a dinner!" He said as he looked at the cover.

"I don't think that will be enough for two!" I said as I was really not in the mood to go up nor have an appetite now.

"Let's grab something from cafeteria on the way!" He said and I looked at him quizzed.

"Will they be open?" I asked as he didn't get my question and he too looked at me quizzed.

"It's just six thirty and it will be open till ten!" He said as if it's a matter of fact.

"Doesn't the office hour over by five?" I asked at him not getting my cafeteria works till ten.

"Unlike you, everyone knows the working hours is from nine to five thirty and not ninethirty to five." He said laughing a light as he pulled with him to move front.

"Yeah! I just like to be fashionably late that's why I come by nine thirty." I said and he turned around as he stopped in his tracks to give me a look.

"Oh! Really? Fashionably late!" He asked as he ascended up the stairs, laughing a little. He saluted at the main entrance security guard returning his gesture.