Abused

Rei Todoroki POV
Now, Shoto and I are in his bedroom, such a basic room, for a little boy,
                   Shoto grabs my shirt hard, and screams, "I hate him Mommy... I..I... I don't want to be like Daddy! Someone who bullies my Mommy!" Now I feel horrible, "It's my fault, he doesn't want to be a hero because he sees how Enji treats me." All I can say is, "But honey," he looks up again with tears pooling on his face. "You do still want to be hero right?" He looks straight at me but nothing came out from his lips. All I can think next to say is, "You can be the kind of hero you want to be when you grow up. Just remember stay true to yourself." He looks and nods, but he still cry's we said nothing after that, I just let Shoto cry, he hugged me tight and cried until he fell asleep. I tuck him in and left a little light on to maybe helped him sleep. I left his bedroom, feeling horrible, "it's my fault he doesn't want to be hero." But then I think "Quit being so selfish." I feel like I'm going crazy all these emotions are going through my head at once.
                    As I walk down the hallway, I see my daughter, Fuyumi, waiting for me, "Mommy is little brother alright?" I'm glad she cares for Shoto but it's hurt thinking about what Shoto said. I replied with, "Yes honey, Shoto is just fine. He's just asleep now. It's best not to bother him." Fuyumi looks up at me a bit disappointed, she says "But he was vomiting and crying and Daddy slapped you across the face! You call that fine?!" I know my daughter knows what happen, but I don't want her to get involved, I already have the mistake of getting my son, Shoto involved. I don't want her hurt as well. I have to tell her this, "Honey, whatever happen today I don't want you to get hurt from also. Please go to sleep." Fuyumi looks and walks away. I see her pass by Shoto room and pause, she looks inside and walks away to her bedroom and closes the door. Luckily all the other children went to sleep.
                         I went passed my other children's bedrooms, to the tv room/living room. I sit down and notice Enji passing through, he glances at me and I locked my eyes on him. I'm very angry with him. We both just look at each other in silence. "I can't take it anymore!" I get up, and said "You hurt our son!" I see his face change from just a blank look to now anger, he walks over "it's not my fault he so weak he can't even take a small hit. I'm training him so he can surpass All Might and become the number one hero!" This is now pissing me off. I replied in pure anger with, "I'm tired of your shit! Your now making our children scared and now Shoto doesn't even want to be a hero because of you!" Enji looks shocked by what I said, I don't care anymore I will stand up to him! Enji walks away. I sit back down and watched tv, as soon as I turn it on, All Might't interview is on. He was being interviewed but, giving advice about how children of any back story can be a hero, I click the record button. This would be prefect for Shoto to see, I want Shoto to become a hero just like how Enji and Shoto want to be.