Burn

Rei Todoroki POV
That night I was preparing tea, I decided I need to talk to someone, I called my mother, I began with, "Mom, I feel like I'm going crazy the children seem more like him and Shoto that child's left side is unbearable all I can see is his father, I can't raise him anymore, I want to run away from this life." My mother told me to calm down and that I'm being over dramatic. She told me I was just fine, and that I still need to live there, because my family is making money off of this. I know I'm all alone now nobody to talk too, I start hearing foot steps and yawn, but I still talked to my mother, until I heard "Mommy, what are you saying?" I gasped I didn't know anyone was there, and it wasn't any of my children it was, Shoto with his unbearable left side.
                       I hear the hot watery being ready, it screams I see my son's hideous left side. I hear my mother, on the other side of the phone telling me to calm down. "I can't do it. Is it my only way out?" But than I felt my body moving grabbing the hot water "Is this my only way out?" I kept telling myself. I walked over to Shoto, "No! I can't! He's my son!" I just couldn't take it anymore. I did it. I poured the hot water on the left side of my son.

 I poured the hot water on the left side of my son