1

I decided for the name Ki-Dae for this book but you can use y/n if you'd like.

Ki-Dae pronounced
Key-day
Or (whichever one you wanna pronounce it)
Kai-day

***********

"I'm almost in, almost" I said as I typed away on my Alienware laptop. I was known on the streets by the thug name smoke. At a young age my parents abandoned me, they swore I was useless and wouldn't help them financially. And as luck would have it I was now part of a mafia, a Korean mafia to be exact and to be more precise a mafia by the name of 역설(The Paradox).

What was I to them? Their hacker and one of the best ones at that. I'm not the leader of this group but one of the most vital members being that I sketched out plans, hacked and I was considered exceptional on the field. Although being that badass as I would cockily put it did come with a price.

The price of many gangs hunting me down so they could most likely kidnap me and make me work for them. That never did happen though I was able to find out their plans and with the rest of the mafia take them out before they could take action.

"Ki-Dae what's taking you?" The Japanese boy known as Rin said to me in korean, he had become one of my closest allies and also one of the only people to know my real name.
"If you wanna be so cocky why don't you try to do this" I retorted back fluently in korean.
"I'm in" I said excitedly. I looked up at the warehouse that another gang resided in, they were rising competition that I was ordered to breach their systems. I pulled my black hat and black medical mask on again. I looked at Rin who was waiting for my command. I nodded my head and he pulled out a small suitcase which he opened with his code and it revealed an ear piece, a controller with one button and a hard drive. I inserted the ear piece and hard drive, the controller right next to me.

"Smoke are you in?" Said another mafia member over the ear piece.
"I've got eyes on all the rooms their cameras weren't that hard to hack". I turned my head to Rin who took the signal to put my room on lockdown. No one gets in, no one gets out.

"Smoke we're heading in" I watched from the cameras as a the 6 men shot other men, when I first started this line of work it would leave me with nightmares now I simply give a bittersweet smile.
"Far left behind the desk we have one maybe two people I'm not sure I don't have the best visual"
"Nice smoke, now left or right"
"Right it gonna lead you to the safe follow the doors straight back keep on guard" I commanded.

I saw my boys come into view on the camera.
"Charge is set" I herd San Kae reply. I waited for them all to take cover with that I pressed the button and an explosion was seen from my building that looked upon the warehouse.
"In and out boys make it quick, your got about 5 minutes tops til police are there". I turned and snapped my finger at Rin who took down the lockdown around my building he led the 6 men back into our temporary mission placement. Now I had to download all their files onto the hard drive and my laptop so that way I could exploit their future plans. I shut down my laptop and took out the hard drive which along with the two ear pieces was placed neatly back in the case. I looked at the men behind me who were panting. I put on a pair of black gloves and walked by them all.
"Hands" they all out their hands out and I saw black latex gloves on all but one. Hao Chin he was a new recruit. I sighed along with the other men. I removed their gloves. As well mine and set them to burn in a fire so no evidence could be found once my gang left. They all turned to me. Well no they all turned to smoke the infamous hacker who killed without thinking twice.

You must do it. You can't think twice.

"Hao Chin were you notified of what would happen if your didn't wear gloves" I ask. He nodded looking down he knew what would happen next. They all did.
"Give me your hands" he held his hands up.
I grabbed his hands and rubbed perfume on his fingertips. Next was the hard part one that I learned first hand how painful it was. I took off my black belt and held it up to his mouth which he gave me thankful eyes for as he bit onto it.

"I'll make this as quick as I can" I whispered to him as they all silently watched. I grasped a lighter and burnt each and everyone of Hao's fingertips to the point that they bled and I stopped when I decided it was past a 3rd degree burn. He bit down on my belt in agonizing pain. A pain I remember very well.

"Get him some cold water now" I ordered as I looked down at my hands that equally didn't have a capability of having a finger print.
"I'm sorry Hao, but we can't risk us getting caught once upon a time I was in your position the good thing is that you'll never be forced to wear gloves after this." I paused

"Cause after that type of burn you'll never be able to grow a finger print back again, but you do have my respect for handling the pain so well" I said to him who looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Thank you smoke" he said quietly as I watched the cops swarm in and out of the warehouse that was across the street from us.
"Get some sleep everybody we leave at first light" I said as I sat down in my chair taking the first shift of staying up which usually resulted in me staying up the whole time being that I cared for my men.