10

I woke up and my body was automatically in pain. I felt arms around me and a chill went up my spine as I recalled last night events. I looked around and saw mine and Jungkook's clothing on the ground. I detached myself from his arms and put on the clothing I had last night well except for Jungkook's shirt that was torn to shreds, I picked up his grey shirt and tossed it on.

Once I did that I quietly tip toed to the door and opened it it felt like a huge weight was against it so It took me a few attempts til I could open it enough just for me to slip out of. Once I decided I had enough room I slid through. Why's this door so fucking heavy. When I slid my body out it closed with a huge thud. I herd coughing and gasps for air. I look back and saw Yoongi against the door he must've been what was weighing against it.

"Yoongi are you okay?" I crouched down to be eye level with him. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and ran with me. I'm surprised by his strength actually.
"Yoongi where are we going?" I asked shakily. He continued to run then later he opened a door and I smelt the fresh air it was a cool breeze. We're outside. He pulled me down by my thighs to which I hissed in pain at.

"I'm sorry Ki-Dae I should've stropped him the moment I saw him lay a hand on you, I brought you out here for you to run while everyone is still asleep" he looked down.
"I'm so sorry...I can buy you at least a few hours enough for you to make it back to Daegu I-" he muffled again. I reached out and pulled him into a hug I rubbed his back in our hug running my hand through his hair.
"We both know what'll happen if I run and you get caught helping me" I whispered to him, more than likely he'd probably get the living hell beat out of him by jin. He cried more silently. I felt his damp tears through the shirt I was wearing. I continued to hug him.

Solely for my mission I needed to stay here. Or at least that's what I kept telling myself.
"Let's get inside I have to meet up with Hoseok and Jimin in a little bit" I said to him softly.

"No just stay with me today..." he said. I nodded my head. I grabbed his arm and entered the building again. I walked pretty slow cause my body ached. As I was walking towards nowhere in particular I saw a door just slightly opened. Opened enough for me to see the piano and immediately stop in my tracks, I opened the door and dragged Yoongi in there with me. His breathing had calmed down. It was a beautiful grey walled room with white silk curtains that matched the white marble floor. In the middle of the room there was a black sleek grand piano. I made my way towards it running my fingers along the keys. I sat down and played one of my favorite songs which was a song called 'Dearly Beloved' it was a song in a video game called Kingdom Hearts.

(A/n I love kingdom hearts so much I can't)

"Who taught you how to play?" He asked bringing me out of my little world I was lost in.
"Oh. I was self taught actually" I said sheepishly. He sat down next to me laying his pretty fingers on the keys.
"Do you know how to play?" I asked him softly. He turned and looked down at me his blonde hair softly swaying.
"Yeah. I haven't played in awhile though" he answered. His eye brows frowned as he made a cute confused face. Hard to believe he was considered to be dangerous.
"Help me remember" he spoke.
"well what wit-" he cut me off.
"A Minor" he moved his fingers on the keys. Wrong. I shook my head no. I brought my hand up to his almost touching his but pulling it back. I looked up at his beautiful eyes for approval and he nodded.
I brought my fingers down gently moving his fingers to the correct A Minor keys. Even though he probably tried not to his hand still flinched at my cold touch.

"How did you teach yourself?" He asked.
"When I was 13 Ace had this piano that he never used and since I never really did anything to help with the gang at that age. He robbed a music store for books and sheets on how to play, I didn't actually become "smoke" until I was 16 so I had a few years worth of practicing." I explained putting finger quotations around smoke.
His eyes stared at me making me frown my brows. His finger reached out to my neck lightly pressing onto my neck I felt the tip of his nail drag across in a circle motion. I focused on the piano continuing to play lightly.

"How old are you?" He whispered his hot breath indicated how close he was to my neck which was a lot closer than I had thought he was.
"What's the date today?" I asked, now realizing I didn't have my phone, must be in Yoongi's room.
"December 30th, why is your birthday close by?"
"It's still a little bit away but I'm 24" I replied to his question. "Wow you're old" he laughed out, I slapped his shoulder chuckling with him.
"Don't worry I'm 24 as well so we're both old" he winked at me making me shake my head at his silliness. He got up and his hand found mine with that he dragged me somewhere else.

What's this warm feeling in my stomach?