Alexander

Alexander was a real quiet guy, only speaking when spoken to. You couldn't get any words out of him some days, he was too far gone. He would be locked in a state of mind that would horrify many. As a child, he was touched by his fathers friends, and when he told his father, he said to him, "Pretty boys were made for touching Lexi." Alex never complained afterwards, only cried at night while trying to fall asleep. Why had he not killed himself yet?

The brunette was indeed very pretty, to beautiful to be human. Ethereal. He had mossy green eyes and a mix of pale and tan skin. With a mole under his right eye. Of course during school he got asked out a lot, but he had to ask his daddy first. After his mother died in an armed bank robbery, his father changed. Started touching him. And Alexander hated it. When he asked his 'daddy', he was forced to call him that or punishments would follow, his father would get angry and turn maniacal so Alex quickly learned not to ask

An arm wrapped around his torso pulled him closer to the other male on the bed. Soft yet hot breaths tickled against his neck as blond hair rested on his shoulder. Alex turned to face the sleeping man and examined his beautiful face. Tan skin with closed eyes, hiding the crystal clear ocean that Alexander loved so much. Just then, the man's eyes opened and they stared at each other. Said man smiled cheekily and pulled the younger into his warm body. "Good morning." A smile appeared on his face and he hugged the elder. This is why he hadn't killed himself yet.